1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for StarWire

Feb 3, 2009

1. Hi! Please leave feedback here if you've had a transaction with me. :3

2. StarWire bought a sweater from me, she was quick with payment, easy to communicate with and friendly! I'd gladly deal with her again!

3. She bought an outfit from me. Paid quick, good communication, and was patient for the couple of days I didn't get a chance to ship it. ^^

4. StarWire bought an MSD wig from me.

She paid very quickly and had great communication!

A pleasure to work with. ^^

5. Starwire bought a plaid dress from me and was a pleasure to deal with! She was fast with her payment and very easy to communicate with. Thanks so much!

6. StarWire bought a hair band and a bow necklace from me. She was extremely pleasant to deal with and replied quickly to all PM's. She even let me know when the items arrived so I wouldn't have to worry ^^

I would not hesitate to enter into another transaction with her.

I'm so glad you liked the items x3

Emblen
      xxx

7. Starwire bought a wig from me. She paid right away, and was pleasant throughout the transaction. :) Thanks again!

8. I sold a Soo SS mod head to StarWire. She paid very quickly and was very sweet and patient throughout. I consider her a very trustworthy buyer. =o) Thanks again! ;)

9. I bought a MNF Ryeon head from StarWire. The head was as decribed, the comunication was great and everything went smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from StarWire again.

Thank you StarWire. :)

Dustbunnie

10. I bought Dollmore Kid Pink Riding Hood Asha off her. There was great communcation and she was very undering when I wasnt able to make my payment right away. I would without a doubt buy off her again.

The Count <3

11. Did a trade with starwire, my DIM Robel head for her Bella Auden head. Everything went smoothly, she was lovely to do business with and the head arrived quickly and was wonderfully packed. Would absolutely do business with her again. :)

12. WONDERFUL TRADE PARTNER!

StarWire traded me a Dollmore Model Doll F body for a Luts body. Communication was great and she provided me with pictures when requested. What a pleasant and friendly transaction!
      I recommend her and I would definitely do business with her again!

13. Did a doll trade with her! great communication, lovely quickness to communication as well, doll arrived fast an safe in love with new girl i got! would love to do business again!

14. I bought a Luts Delf Soo SS mod head from StarWire. She is very sweet and the whole transaction was wonderful. She shipped out the doll ver quickly and packaged the doll head very well. Thank you! It was a pleasure buying from you!