Thread: Feedback for StarWire

Feedback for StarWire

Hi! Please leave feedback here if you've had a transaction with me. :3

Adores her two ferrets. iibleachedii's Avatar
    StarWire bought a sweater from me, she was quick with payment, easy to communicate with and friendly! I'd gladly deal with her again!

She bought an outfit from me. Paid quick, good communication, and was patient for the couple of days I didn't get a chance to ship it. ^^

StarWire bought an MSD wig from me.

She paid very quickly and had great communication!

A pleasure to work with. ^^

Senior Member Being Paged! amb2730's Avatar
    Starwire bought a plaid dress from me and was a pleasure to deal with! She was fast with her payment and very easy to communicate with. Thanks so much!

StarWire bought a hair band and a bow necklace from me. She was extremely pleasant to deal with and replied quickly to all PM's. She even let me know when the items arrived so I wouldn't have to worry ^^

I would not hesitate to enter into another transaction with her.

I'm so glad you liked the items x3

Emblen
    xxx
    Doll Family: Kori ~ Robin ~ Paris ~ Elliot
    Waiting: - Paris (currently away for a faceup)

Starwire bought a wig from me. She paid right away, and was pleasant throughout the transaction. Thanks again!
    Lisolet IH Rexy~ Madelaine Napi Naya~ Caerys Volks Rinon~ Cadence ID Daffodil~ Meryn Volks DWC-02~ Ellony LM Sophia~ Kestrel AE Solstice~ Alodie Supia Muse~ Signy AS Zhen~ Genaevra Feeple Miyu~ Chloe Feeple Chloe~ Catriona Sadol SoDam~ Celeste Dollga Arien~ Arabella Granado Fayette

I sold a Soo SS mod head to StarWire. She paid very quickly and was very sweet and patient throughout. I consider her a very trustworthy buyer. =o) Thanks again!
    HOME: Emma (Luts Soony), Lilith (NS LimHwa Human), Punkin (Littlefee Bisou), Tabitha (DZ Baby C), Thistle [Pukifee Zoe],Lilah (Pukifee Cupid), Bellona (DIM Bellosse)

Ela, my baby girl, was born on March 11th! <3

I bought a MNF Ryeon head from StarWire. The head was as decribed, the comunication was great and everything went smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from StarWire again.

Thank you StarWire.

Dustbunnie
    Doll blog
    I have a crush on FBI Special Agent Seely Booth.

Home for Wayward WITHDoll The Count's Avatar
    I bought Dollmore Kid Pink Riding Hood Asha off her. There was great communcation and she was very undering when I wasnt able to make my payment right away. I would without a doubt buy off her again.

The Count <3
    If you are looking for Withdoll comparisons, please check my list of dolls in my profile and pm me!
    Paid & Processing: Juwel HOE BT
    Paying off: Emma RW

Did a trade with starwire, my DIM Robel head for her Bella Auden head. Everything went smoothly, she was lovely to do business with and the head arrived quickly and was wonderfully packed. Would absolutely do business with her again.

WONDERFUL TRADE PARTNER!

StarWire traded me a Dollmore Model Doll F body for a Luts body. Communication was great and she provided me with pictures when requested. What a pleasant and friendly transaction!
    I recommend her and I would definitely do business with her again!

Did a doll trade with her! great communication, lovely quickness to communication as well, doll arrived fast an safe in love with new girl i got! would love to do business again!
    Dolls at Home:

Soshi: MSD Souldoll/Bobobie Hybrid
    Seiko: MSD Asleep Eidolon Coral

I bought a Luts Delf Soo SS mod head from StarWire. She is very sweet and the whole transaction was wonderful. She shipped out the doll ver quickly and packaged the doll head very well. Thank you! It was a pleasure buying from you!

○ | white moth | Flickr | ○