1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chocodecadence

Feb 2, 2009

1. :D I didn't see a thread started for Chocodecadence and want to let you all know she is wonderful to deal with, great communication and fast payment. :chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle
      Happy Day,
      Sheri/Shulamite

2. Chocodecadence bought dollheart clothes from me, she has excellent communication and paid super fast. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction.

3. Great transaction. Fast payment and ace communication! I totally recommend her to anyone!

4. chocodecadence purchased two outfits from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

5. Chocodecadance bought some Ginarolo eyes from me, she was lovely to deal with and very patient with the package being delayed in the Royal Mail postal strikes we've been having here, thanks!:)

6. chocodecadence bought a puki pumpkin head from me.
      the transaction went smoothly and she paid real quick.
      very pleasant to deal with.
      thanks!

7. I sold a pair of eyes to Chocodecadence and everything went very well! A very sweet person and paid quite promptly. Thank you!

8. chocodecadence bought Re-ment sets from me, very prompt payment. Great to communicate with. Overall a smooth transaction! thank you! <3

9. I sold SOOM Heliot to Chocodecadence.
      Payment was really quick and she was very patient and understanding
      even with me forgetting bits and pieces from the sold set, twice.
      Communication was good and she kept me up to date. c:
      Highly recommended~ +++

10. Chocodecadence bought some clothing from me. I've been burned with international transactions before, but she made the experience painless and positive for me. I'm more than happy to sell to her again. :)

11. She bought alk's body from me. She was always quick with pms, and payment was fast.

12. Chocodecadence bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

13. Chocodecadence is just perfect. She bought from me Soom male body and a Sphaler head. She was communicative and she decided to pay at once even if I had to wait a while before shipping the doll. Perfect, really. Thank you!

14. Excellent transaction with Chocodecadence who purchased some clothing items from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. A perfect buyer. Thank you!

15. chocodecadence purchased Yosd Getas from me and was very pleasant to deal with - fast payment ^^ ​

16. Chocodecadence purchased a polka dot top from me. A very smooth and fast transaction with her. Thank you so much... ^_^

17. I did a face-up and manicure for ChocoDecadence. She was very clear with what she wanted and therefore easy to satisfy!
      Fast payment and good communication.
      Thanks so much!

18. i found it!
      ChodoDecadence bought my white highheel Dollheart Shoes, payment was hyper fast O.O
      thanks <3

19. Chocodecadence bought some Dollheart items from me. She was very friendly, paid quickly, and told me right away when the items had arrived. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

20. Chocodecadence bought a Yesha head to me and all was perfect with a really nice communication and a very fast payment ! Thanks a lot !