1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for robotsformagnolia

Jan 19, 2009

1. If you have had a transaction with me, please feel free to leave your feedback in this thread. Thanks! ;)

2. Robots for Magnolia is a wonderful and serious buyer. She paid immediately and is very communicative. I very much appreciate this transaction. ^_^

3. robotsformagnolia boguht a doll body from me. She was really nice, paid quickly, and overal wonderfull to deal with. Thank you so much! ^_^

4. Great transaction with Robotsformagnolia ! great communication, fast paiement.
      A pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you !!

5. Perfect transaction with Robotsformagnolia! She purchased a doll from me and it couldn't have been a better experience. Quick payment and great communication.

6. robotsformagnolia bought a kurumi head from me on layaway and did a great job communicating and meeting the payoff deadline. Great buyer, I would recommend her.

7. I bought a gloomy garden lea from robotsformagnolia and she kept me informed through the entire process and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Diana!

8. Diana is a wonderful seller; she communicated very quickly and shipped quickly as well. Ideal seller and would definitely love to do more transactions with her in the future. She took extreme care in shipping, I only wish that other sellers cared so much when they shipped. :) Thank you!

9. I purchased a Volks Linn fullset from robotsformagnolia. She arrived perfect. Just as described.

Thanks!

10. I bought a doll from robotsformagnolia, and the transaction was silky-smooth and quick! She is prompt with communication and shipping, and even covered the difference for the shipping fee when it was more than expected. Thank you so much! This calls for cake! :pcake

11. I bought a couple of SD girl dresses from robotsformagnolia and she was very sweet and I got the dresses very quickly, they are beautiful, thank you! A very good transaction!

12. I've purchased a 6-7" wig from robotsformagnolia.
      The item came as described and through fast shipping.
      Highly recommended seller; thanks again!

13. I bought a special HK Elf lea form Diana. She communicated quickly and packed the doll very carefully. She refund me the extra shipping fee. Hope our paths will cross again! Thank you so much!

14. I bought a Volks SD body from robotsformagnolia. Communication was great, the body was very well packed and shipped quickly. Thank you very much!

15. I purchased a Volks set from robotsformagnolia and was happy with our transaction. Super fast shipping, excellent communication and I love the set. Thank you!

16. I bought two PF outfits from Diana and from start to finish she was super efficient in responding and shipping! It was all very smooth, and when I received my package she even wrote a sweet little note :) Thank you!!

17. I bought a Leeke wig and an M for Monkey PukiPuki set from Diana (robotsformagnolia) and she was a fantastic seller, super easy to work with, basically perfect in every way. I wouldn't have any problem recommending her to all. Thank you!

18. A++ Positive Seller!

I just purchased a Sweet Dream Nono Volks girl from Diana, and everything went smoothly. I got a great price for a wonderful doll--just as described. She was packaged perfectly, arrived very quickly, and Diana was super sweet. I'd shop from her anytime! Thanks so much!

19. I recently purchased a Lati Yellow dress and hat from Diana (robotsformagnolia)and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication an the items were just as described - wonderful! I would highly recommend dealing with her. Thanks again!

20. I bought a Volks outfit set from robotsformagnolia.
      Shipping was fast and smooth communication and transaction.
      Highly recommended!