* What did you order?
(I've placed three orders with MimiWoo over the past two months, so I'll be reviewing the latest order only.) A sheet of 1/6 eyes decal and a male 1/3 Obitsu bust replacement part.
* When did you order?
In early May.
* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
Through MimiWoo's Ebay store.
* How was the communication?
There was no need for real communication. With my first two orders I received a mail informing me that they got my payment, and later on when they shipped. In my third and latest order, I only received the payment confirmation email, but there were no problems whatsoever.
* How easy was it to pay?
Easy enough, through Paypal. I've tried to buy from MimiWoo's online store but my credit card wasn't accepted for some reason or the another. I think it's my card issuer doesn't authorize the transaction (it has happened to me in the past with several Asian stores), so I'd say it's not a problem with the store or their checkout system.
* How long did it take to ship?
I'm used to Ebay sellers shipping within two days at the most, and since MimiWoo took 4-5 days with my latest order, I'd say fast enough (but not as fast as I'd like it). Also, their standard internation shipping method is rather slow; while other sellers located in Hong Kong usually take 10 days in average, all my orders from MimiWoo have taken 3-4 weeks. But other than the slow shipping, I've never had any problem with them.
* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
* Were you satisfied with the product?
* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
* Would you order from this company again?
I think so.
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
I guess so, but I'd rather buy my products first-hand whenever possible.