* What did you order? Mostly shoes from guessdoll and dollzone clothing
* When did you order? Feb 25th, 2009
* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly through Featherfall
* How was the communication? Good until I had a problem
* How easy was it to pay? Very easy
* How long did it take to ship? Too long, blame was placed on Dollzone for horrendous wait.
* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
* Were you satisfied with the product? Most of it.
* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
The problem was I had purchased shoes sold as "SD GIRL" shoes, with no measurements placed on the website, I assumed they would fit SD girl. They do not fit SD girl, I have a few types and these shoes fit delf boy feet. I emailed them and they said I should have done research on the shoes. I think they should have had measurements or a warning that they fit large SD girl feet. The only SD girl feet I find that even remotely fit those shoes is AA girls, which I do not have any of. I emailed and told them the problem, and they told me (not so politely) that I should have done my own research...and that they won't help me. I emailed them again about the possibility of them putting measurements up on the pages, and that I was still unhappy with it, and they never got back to me again.
* Would you order from this company again? No
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? They sell for other people, so this doesn't apply..nothing I bought was a featherfall product