* What did you order? D.O.B. girl body
* When did you order? Beginning of August
* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct from the company
* How was the communication? Very good
* How easy was it to pay? Easy, but I had to send it to them through Paypal, rather than having a checkout system, which threw me for a loop. This is the first doll I've ordered directly from a company, so maybe that's normal?
* How long did it take to ship? 2 and a half months from order, 4 days from notification of its shipment.
* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I suppose so, but I'm new and not really the best judge of quality.
* Did the item look like the sales pictures? More than I expected.
* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
* Would you order from this company again? Yes.
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depending on the seller, yes.
The body came wrapped to within an inch of its life in bubble-wrap and doll-pillows, which I appreciated very much. I also received as a free gift a pair of clenched hands that I didn't know about until I opened the box, which was a nice surprise. I don't know if fourteen weeks is normal to wait, but she was definitely worth it!