1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RainbowCheckers

Dec 19, 2008

1. Hello. :3

If you have bought anything from me or sold anything to me, please leave your feedback here. Thank you in advance! :aheartbea

2. RainbowCheckers comissioned me for a faceup. She knew what she wanted and was very easy and friendly to work with. Thank you again!

3. RainbowCheckers bought an 08 Breakaway vamp head from me and the transaction went smoothly. Would gladly deal with again. Thank you ♥

4. RainbowCheckers is wonderful! An absolute pleasure to deal with. Very understanding when I stuffed up and wrote her tracking number down wrong and everything XD

5. RainbowCheckers was a pleasure to deal with and the Bygg I bought from her was well packed. I was also very happy with her and her patience when a few emergencies came up and I had to delay a payment on my layaway. She was quite a pleasant individual and I would happily deal with her again.

6. This is SO horribly late I'm really really sorry!!
      RainbowCheckers purchased my Delf Chiwoo VE head a few weeks ago and the sale went off perfectly. She was very pleasant to work with and I'd happily sell to her again. :)

7. Bought a luts 09 head! Wonderful! Wonderful! So much bubble wrap and well packaged!

8. Rainbow Checkers bought a Luts El from me and I'm so happy he's gone to such a great new home! This was a perfect transaction - great communication, fast payment, everything perfect!! I'd happily do business with her anytime!

9. I bought a Soom Mylo Boy from Rainbow Checkers. Communication was excellent, she shipped super SUPER fast (the same day as I sent payment!) and he arrived safely and exactly as expected. Couldn't be happier! Thank you very much! I would definitely do business with her again.

10. I bought Luts head from RainbowCheckers.
      It was wonderful transaction, nice communication and pack safe.
      Highly recommend and thank you so much again ^^

11. I bought Luts Lolly from RainbowCheckers, and it was a great transaction. Prompt shipping, friendly communications every step of the way and the doll is beautiful. I would certainly buy from her again.

12. RainbowCheckers bought my FCE Dolomi. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Always very prompt in her messaging, and she paid very quickly. Not to mention she's very easy and nice to talk to! She also let me know when Dolomi got to her. I would highly recommend her!

13. I just bought a Luts KDF Aru head from RainbowCheckers.
      It was an awesome transaction, as RainbowCheckers was very kind and friendly. She agreed to sell just the head to me at a very decent price, with shipping included.
      RainbowCheckers shipped the head out very promptly, and safely packaged. The parcel arrived very fast and safe, and the doll head is in excellent condition.
      I would absolutely recommend RainbowCheckers as a seller.
      Thank you very much for an excellent transaction!