1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Juri Event Information & New dolls at FairyLand

Dec 16, 2008

1. Dear customers,

We are pleased to announce the 2008 Juri Event as well as release of new Pukipuki, LittleFee and MiniFee.

1. 2008 Juri Event
      Event period: December 17, 2008 (7pm) ~ January 18, 2009 (till 7pm, Korean time)
      Event information:

Orders above $250 : Select one of either P1 faceplate or P2 faceplate
      Orders above $350 : P1 faceplate and P2 faceplate (two of same type cannot be requested)
      Orders above $360 : L faceplate
      Orders above $395 : M head
      Orders above $1,000 : P1 faceplate, P2 faceplate, L faceplate, M head
      Orders above $2,000 : P1 faceplate, P2 faceplate, L faceplate, M head and Pukipuki body

** Note on Event Faceplates/heads **
      P1 faceplate (for pukipuki) : Singing Piki faceplate
      P2 faceplate (for pukipuki) : Lily Dreaming faceplate
      L faceplate (for LittleFee) : Shiwoo Elf
      M head (for MiniFee) : Juri 2008 Event MiniFee Head

* Eligible price for free gifts include total price of the products only, excluding shipping fees.
      ** The event applies to all orders placed in during the event period AND/OR payments received within the event period.
      *** All event faceplates and heads (including Juri 2008 MiniFee head) MAY be released as a regular version in the future.
      **** Shipping may be delayed more than the stated processing time depending on the amount of orders received during the event period. Thank you for understanding.
      ***** Makeup and eyes are not supplied with event faceplates and heads.

Please forward your inquiries or requests regarding the event to CS Centre.

2. New dolls
      Pukipuki - 3 new types (Cupid2, Darjeeling, Madeleine) and 5 new Full Packages
      LittleFee - 3 new types (Flora, Shiwoo, Big Pukisha), 2 new Full Packages
      MiniFee - 2 new types (Luka, Rheia), 2 new Full Packages

Lastly, continuing from the Summer Event held earlier this year, we would appreciate if our customers could please refrain from asking shipping date questions just out of curiosity. We do understand that many customers are interested to know the shipping dates, but it would be more beneficial for the customers if the administrators spend more time on the actual packaging jobs rather than answering numerous shipping questions. Thank you for understanding.

However, do feel free to contact FairyLand if you think the shipping is too delayed, or if you will be away and need to know the shipping date beforehand, or any other concerns regarding shipping issues.

Thank you for your support in FairyLand.

2. New Dolls
      Pukipuki - Cupid2, Darjeeling, Madeleine
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

LittleFee - Flora, Shiwoo, Big Pukisha
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

MiniFee - Luka, Rheia
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Event Head images
      (click to see larger image)
      [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. Wonderfully cute ^____^
      I think I'll join MyFunnyFriend above in drowning xDD
      I have a question please, could you tell me what type are Darjeeling's eyes (second photo from top, cute green costume), they just mesmerized me *o*

4. Maybe I missed it but, i want to ask when will the new LittleFees be put up on the site? ^O^/

5. These are so cute.

I'm curious, if I order a littlefee flora with sleeping faceplate, faceups on both, and got the gift event shiwoo head, could I order a faceup for it too?

6. Tomorrow, 17th. So soon!

7. do the 3 new puki's have sleeping faceplates?

8. Will the MF Juri head ever be available to order separately, not as just a gift? Please, please, please? :)

9. according to the post above.

10. I just need to know...All the new full sets and such there (not talking about the gifts), will they be part of the normal ordering on the site? Or is this the one time I'll be able to get one?

11. a new question say you get $600 order but you don't want the prize for that bracket but you want the gift head for the lower bracket can you request that?

12. New puki, LittleFee and MiniFee product pages are now viewable from FairyLand website.
      More images including sleeping versions can be seen there.

http://dollfairyland.com/

- You can choose to have an event gift that is at a lower value than you are eligible for.
      eg. if you are eligible for M head but wish to have L faceplate instead, please write your request on the Order Comment section.

- All pukipuki shown are wearing acrylic eyes. Please note that eye colors are chosen randomly. If you want a specific color please write your request on the Order Comment section. (In some cases the requests cannot be met for various reasons, thank you for understanding.)

This is to re-emphasize what's written on the news article;
      - Makeup and eyes are not supplied with event faceplates and heads, and it cannot be requested.
      - All event faceplates and heads (including Juri 2008 MiniFee head) MAY be released as a regular version in the future.

13. Forgot to add this, but MiniFee Luka and Rheia are available at MiniFee A la Carte as well. :)
      Non-A la Carte regular versions will be available at later stage, but both A-Line or B-Line A la Carte have Luka and Rheia head options.

14. A question. Little fée shiwoo has no 2 hands... but they are hidden by his mittens. No other little fée has no 2 hands. Could we have a shot of the hands please?

15. I notice that they're also selling crocheted kitty hats (under clothes) and wigs for the LittleFees.

16. There is a reference page for the Little Fee hands here! The #2 hands really suit the Cat feeling of the full set! ^__________^

17. Am I correct in believing that Madeleine is shown with beautiful white skin?
      I'm soooo in love with Madeleine and Darjeeling:D :...(