1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ainè-Rosalie

Dec 14, 2008

1. I haven't done anything yet, but this is for the future! lol. :3

2. Ainè-Rosalie participated in my second Glass Eyes group order. She's very friendly, great with communication and quick to take care of invoices. :) I definitely recommend her as this transaction was a wonderfully smooth one.

3. Bought a kid delf body, it was a perfect transaction! Thanks again. Kim

4. Split for littlefee hands and everything about this transaction was excellent! Thanks so much for letting me join your split. <3

5. POSITIVE!

Ainè-Rosalie sold me a puki wig from a fullset that she didn't need! She was super nice to work with and I'd def. recommend her!

Thanks so much!

6. Ainè-Rosalie was my swap partner in the "Littlefee Back To School Swap". She sent me an AMAZZZZZZZZZING package!! I would for sure recommend her if you need something from her! She goes beyond over the top amazing!

7. Sold some shoes to Ainè-Rosalie and transaction was perfect! Communication was always pleasant and payment was prompt. Would definitely do business with again. :)

8. I bought a VE Chloe head from Ainè-Rosalie, and the transaction was perfect. She was super-sweet and kept me updated on her shipping schedule. My package arrived quickly and in perfect condition!

9. Ainè-Rosalie bought a pair of eyes from me. Communication was great, payment prompt and she kindly let me know when they arrived. Would do business with again!

10. I bought a Pukipuki Flora from Ainè-Rosalie and had a wonderful experience. The doll came super fast and very well cared for! I'd gladly do business with Ainè-Rosalie again. ^.^ ;)

11. Ainè-Rosali purchased a Leekeworld wig from me. She was super pleasant to deal with, quick with payment and easy to communicate with. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks for a great transaction!

12. Ainè-Rosalie bought two wigs from me. The transaction was super smooth, and I couldn't be happier with it. She was polite and friendly, and she let me know when the items arrived.

13. Ainè-Rosalie participated in my split for Minifees as part of my thirteenth Fairyland group order and was a doll to do business with. Payments were prompt and communication left nothing to be desired from their end. Yet another pleasant transaction completed~

Thank you for your participation in this order!! :D

14. Ainè-Rosalie ran a Fairyland GO recently and everything was wonderful! Great communication, quick shipping and she has a wonderful personality!

Thank you! I'd happily work with you again!

A++ 100% Highly Recommended!

15. I participated in a group order that Aine organized from FairyLand. Aine did a great job, very efficient, and very organized.

Thank you!

16. I participated in a Group Order for Fairyland run by Ainè-Rosalie. It was perfect! Great communication, constant updates, and packages were shipped swiftly and safely. I would happily participate in another!

Thanks so much! :D :D :D

17. I joined a Fairyland GO that was hosted and organized by Ainè-Rosalie. Everything went smoothly and she kept us up-to-date all the time. My items arrived fast and were very securely packed! I'm very happy, thank you!!

18. I participated in Aine-Rosalie's Fairyland GO. Everything was well taken care of and very well packaged! I would love to do business with Aine-Rosalie again. Thank you so much!

19. I joined a Fairyland GO organised by Aine-Rosalie. It went perfectly and was a pleasure from start to finish. Items arrived extra fast, safely wrapped and in pristine brand new condition. She also kept us up to date the whole time. Thank you so much for organising this! :)

20. bought fairyland hands from Aine-Rosalie. They communication was great and the hands arrived well wrapped. A pleasure to buy from :)