1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for CourtneyC

Dec 10, 2008

1. Please leave feedback here if you have bought, or sold anything to me. :candycane

2. I just purchased an outfit from CourtneyC, and it was a great, smooth transaction. Good communication, good pricing - would gladly work with again!

3. I just bought an AOD Wang ZI with a girl body.
      She made the transaction very easy.
      I would buy from her again.

4. CourtneyC bought a wig from me, She is lovely to deal with and I recommend as a buyer ^^

5. I was in a split that CourtneyC ran. She did a nice job, and when the doll got to her, she was prompt in shipping out my part and also packed it very well. Thank you!

6. I took part in a Soom split order hosted by CourtneyC. Everything went well. She provided me with updates and i received the items in perfect condition with great packaging. Thank you so much for a great transaction! :D

7. I also joined in the Soom Amber split CourtneyC ran ^-^ My eyes arrived today and they were well packaged. She's a sweetheart and kept me updated the whole time... thanks so much! :D

8. CourtneyC participated in my Cuprit split, and was a pleasure to deal with. Sorry for the confusion over that one piece, I'm glad we could solve it so quickly. I highly recommend her, and would love to deal with her again!

9. I purchased a Noctis minimee head from CourtneyC and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with her communication was flawless and she shipped the head the day I purchased it. She even gave me a discount when she noticed a small chip on the cheek; I commend her for her honesty that's a rare quality nowadays. I would absolutely do business with her again. :)

10. Purchased a limited Kalix from CourtneyC. Was extremly friendly in all her pms and took the time to explain every detail about the sale and answer any questions. Once I decided to purchase my Kalix was shipped super fast and was packaged with extreme care. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again! Thank you for making my dream possible! :D

11. CourtneyC bought a Luts Wintery 08 head from me~

She was very friendly and it was great to deal with her! I highly recommend her as a buyer.

12. Bought a Kalix outfit from Courtney. Fast shipping and overall perfect transaction. Thank you~ :)

13. I've bought a Human Soom Amber from CourtneyC through a 4 months layaway and I'm much more than just happy with this transaction. Everything was so wonderful, the contact was great and Amber were also packed very well. She arrived in a great condition!

I'm so glad I could deal with CourtneyC, she's such a lovely girl and a wonderful person. I'm so thankful to her for everything! :aheartbea

Thank you so much for this great transaction, dear, and I hope so much to deal with you some day again! :)

14. CourtneyC bought a Tan Miho head and Domuya body from me and I couldn't have imagined a more perfect transaction! She was always friendly and polite, responding to PMs promptly. Payment was transfered immediately to my account and she kept me updated on the status of the transaction. I would certainly deal with Courtney again and highly recommend her to future buyers/sellers!

15. I purchased Cuprit's armor parts from CourtneyC and what a lovely transaction! Her communication is impeccable, she's friendly, a joy to purchase from, the item is beautiful, was very well packed, shipped out lightning fast and just a perfect transaction. She even included a lovely personal note. Thank you soooooo very much!

16. I was commissioned by Courtney to paint her Miho head. I loved working with her and her boy, and even though there was a bit of an accident she didn't mind at all and was very kind.

17. I did a trade with CourtneyC and it couldn't have been more perfect! She's a delight to work with, answers pm's quickly, and didn't get a bit upset with me when I went awol on her for 2 days (things got crazy at my house). She was totally cool and I wouldn't hesitate to buy, sell or trade with her again!

18. CourtneyC participated in my Hand Glass eyes GO. Everything about my dealings with her went smoothly, and I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!

19. CourtneyC Held a doll head for me for 3 months with no hesitation. she's been so nice and patient with me! the head wasn't over priced and came with a lot of extras. thank you for selling me my dream sculpt! i would definitely come back to courntey for other transactions.

20. I bought a handmade glass eyes, really beautiful and shipping fast and kindly person!!A pleasure :)