1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alogue

Dec 4, 2008

1. Alogue didn't have a feedback thread, so I made one for her!

She is very polite, asks questions, and communicates very well.

She purchased a Puki faceplate from me and I am very happy with the transaction...I hope to help her out again!

2. What a wonderful person is Alogue! >w< She commissioned me a MSD suit for her boy and she was one of the best customer I ever had! She waited patiently till the outfit was ready and everything went smooth! Thank you so much!! ^___^ I hope to deal with you again!!

3. I sold 2 dresses to Alogue, she paid super fast and let me know when they arrived, a perfect transaction, she is a pleasure to deal with and I recommend her 110% to everyone.
      Hugest thankies ((><))

4. Alogue purchased some eyes from me and everything went great!
      Wonderful communication, and paid promptly. Thank you so much! :D

5. Alogue purchased a Minifee A-line boy body from me. She was very kind and was very understanding when I had to delay shipping for a couple days. She alerted me as soon as she recieved the body as well. I would definately do business with Alogue again. I hope she enjoys her new dolly!

6. Alogue was a participant in my third Glass Eyes group order and was a pleasure to deal with! :D Timely payments and on the mark communication, she wins my recommendations.

:clover Thank you for a smooth and easy transaction! :clover

7. she bought a Luts body from me. communication was great and she kindly informed me when the body arrived. she shure is a great and sweet buyer to deal with!

8. Just bought a doll from Alogue, and she was wonderful to deal with. Just so happens she lives near me, and even did a home delivery to save me from paying shipping fees:)

9. Alogue bought an orange sweatshirt that i made! she was always quick to get back to me, payed fast, and let me know when it arrived! she's a super person to deal with! I'd totally recommend her!

10. i bought a Doll from Alogue. i happened to live close by and she made a home delivery herself. ^_^
      very nice! great to do business with. recommend very much!

11. Alogue bought 2 outfits from me. she was quick with payment and let me know when she received them. Great to deal with and great transaction overall.thank you.

12. Alogue bought some clothing form me, and it was a fantastic transaction. Payment was prompt, and communication was fast and friendly. I would love to do business again! :aheartbea

13. Alogue bought a pair of blue PukiFee wings from me. The transaction was perfect - prompt payment, wonderful communication, friendly to deal with. Would absolutely do business with again. Thanks much! <3

14. Alogue bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

15. Alogue bought a Volks wig from me. Payment was fast and communication was excellent. Would definitely do business with again! :3

16. I just completed a commission for Alogue and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Fast payment. Prompt, friendly communications. Alogue was a joy to deal with throughout. I hope to sew for her again!

17. Alogue joined my Luts GO. Everything went smoothly because of the effort of all the participants including Alogue. She was friendly in replying pms and paid promptly. Very pleased to work with<3

18. Alogue bought a dress from me and was an excellent buyer, quick payment and good communication! Would definately do business with again :) Thanks again!

19. had a great transaction with Alogue, she bought my Fantasy doll boy body, paid fast and let me know when it arrived. thanks so much!

20. Alogue bought a MNF shirt from us. Quick payment and a delight to work with. Thanks so much!