1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dreampathfinder

Nov 28, 2008

1. This is feedback thread for dreampathfinder.

Please leave me your comment~ :aheartbea

2. I bought a bjd body from Dreampathfinder. Communication was quick, she answer all my questions and worked with me. It was a perfect transaction with fast fast shipping. Dreampathfinder is a very nice persona and a doll to work with!
      Highly recommend!

3. I bought an EL and some clothes from Dreampathfider. She is very nice and we had very smooth communications. Shipping is fast and the doll is in very good condition.
      It's a great pleasure to have transaction with her^^

4. dreampathfinder replied to my WTB thread for a Delf girl body and I'm so very glad she did. She was very sweet to deal with, and she packed the body very well and shipped it promptly. Very good with communication too! Thank you so much! :D

5. I bought two El heads from dreampathfinder. Shipping was VERY fast and the heads were very safely packaged. Fantastic transaction - highly recommended!

6. I purchased an SD13 long-legged body from dreampathfinder. She has been a joy to work with. Every communication was pleasant, her replies were prompt, she did everything she said she would do when she said she would do it, and she did a fab job packaging the body for shipping. A perfect transaction!

Thanks so much. :aheartbea

7. I bought a Breakaway 05 vampire head from dreampathfinder. Her communication was great, she shipped him super fast and well packed. The head looks wonderful and the included Delf shoes are in perfect condition. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! <3

8. I purchased a ns chiwoo elf head from dreampathfinder and I adore him ever so much.
      Communication was great and she shipped him quickly. I highly recommend dreampathfinder as a seller.

thank you for a smooth transaction.

9. I purchased a boy head from dreampathfinder. She shipped SUPER quickly and everything be well packaged. :aheartbea
      It's a great communication, she is a true joy to deal with. Absolutely a reliable seller! ^^
      I am extremely happy to own him, thank you so much! :D

10. I bought a Bluefairy Jerome from dreampathfinder. I got him so quickly-! :D (just two days after I paid-) Everything was packed well and communication was very quick! Thank you again!! :aheartbea

11. I bought a MNF Shiwoo from dreampathfinder and once again it was a great transaction. She packed him very nicely, shipped him fast, and was a dear to deal with overall. Thank you for the extras! :aheartbea

12. I bought a head from dreampathfinder. It arrived quickly and was even more beautiful than in the pictures. Highly recommended! :chocoberry

13. I bought a K-doll Karon head from dreampathfinder. She was an awesome seller. The head arrived quicker than quickly. :D Secured very well. <3
      Thank you!

14. I bought a Kid Delf Hodoo from dreampathfinder. She helped me out a ton as a first-time buyer, and shipped very quickly. Everything was packed well and safely! Definately a wonderful seller!!

15. I purchased a SD10 body from dreampathfinder. Wonderfully smooth transaction, shipping was prompt. Thanks!

16. Highly recommend, most definitely! :)
      Just have another perfect transaction with dreampathfinder, everything was wonderful. Thanks again sweetie! <3

17. I bought a beautiful Shiwoo from Sehyeon-noona~
      She was wonderful to deal with and the shipping was very fast!! :D
      Thank you so much!

18. I got her Hodoo and shipping was INCREDIBLY FAST, it didn't even take a week, even with the holiday!
      She included all kinds of goodies and was extremely pleasant to deal with.

If she ever has any more dolls for sale when I have spare money, I will be coming back to her! Definitely recommended!

:D:fangirl:

19. I bought a Delf Dark Human Soo from dreampathfinder and all was really perfect with a prompt shipping and a really nice communication. The package was perfect too !! I recommend her to every transaction. Thank you very much :-)

20. I bought a KDF AN from dreampathfinder Shipping & Communication were awesome! :) Thanks again! will defiantly do business in the future if the opportunity arises! ~<3