1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollFactory Raccoon Pet Ari Discussion part 1

Nov 18, 2008

1. [​IMG]
      Deemed on topic so I am making a thread.

I am so excited!!!
      [​IMG]

The awesome people at Doll Factory liked the Raccoon doll concept image I posted on the 'what anthros would you like to see' thread.

It is amazing!!!!
      They did such a good job making it!!!
      Finally!!!! A raccoon doll XD!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the original drawing I posted to DoA
      [​IMG]

(In case you want all the trivia, is named for The super cool Racoon Girl in 'Legends from Darkwood' A comic written by a very talented friend of mine.)

.................mod notes..............

Company website: http://www.edollfactory.com/index.php

DoA Wiki:
      http://www.denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=DollFactory#Pet_Ari

Pet-Ari Racoon Shikal measurements:

-Eyes: 14mm

- head : 4.4inch

- Height : 12cm

- length of arm : 2.6cm

- circumference of chest : 6.3cm

- circumference of hip : 8.2cm

- length of leg (from waist to ankle) : 4cm

DollFactory Raccoon Pet Ari Discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...t-Ari-Discussion-part-1&p=3956207#post3956207

2. LOL!!! Thanks man XD
      Yeah they will be sending me one,.... I hope to have her before the Jan. meet.

OMG!!!! CUTE!!!!!!
      I love little Raccoons XD
      They make the funnest noises.
      If not I am sure you could buy a blank one and commission someone on DoA to do the painting for you ^__^ I was thinking about getting a blank so I could make a red panda.
      tee hee!!! do you have pics of your raccoons?

I think all the Ari Pets have use the same body mold. There are some comparisons here http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199350

3. Sukiikus: They are made -really- well...i love Dollfactory's resin; smooth and clean!...they're nice and solid and their sculpts are -awesome-....now, posing, they're so-so. i've played with a Lati before, and i will say they are like that...their little limbs simply don't have a wide range of motion. they do stand on their own (with some work) and they sit ok...but all in all, they're really nice because of the detail they have! i support them, but i have like, 3 of them! *laughs* (check out the user Fatcat77, she has almost EVERY Dollfactory pet doll!)

4. [​IMG]
      Her pretty eyes XD
      [​IMG]
      In the lap of one of my SD's,.. she is SOOOOO tiny XD
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I love her tail
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      With my Dasloo XDDDDDDDD

5. I like a lot of dollfactorys shikal, but I wanted other colour.
      My friend make up to me. I like raccoon.

Hi! My name is Rascal.
      [​IMG]

6. This cutie needs more love, stat!

Clothing - sylvanian Families dress, blythe socks
      [​IMG]

dress - Kelly/Shelly, shoes Lati
      [​IMG]

I do have one little issue.... I've owned her about a week, and I have played with her, only quite carefully. I see theres a little layer of glaze over her brown paint on her face, which has started to flake off! It started on her nose, I thought OK, since her nose might have rubbed on fabric or something, but now its flaking away along the lower rim of her eyelid - nothing could possibly rub that! Whats going on? can I fix that? I thought about scraping off the excess, and spraying with MRC, but is that OK to do?

7. WOW! Clothes from Sylvanian families fits? That's great to hear! :D