1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rishimsin

Nov 16, 2008

1. Seeing as I've been selling things and don't have a feedback thread yet, I figured it would be prudent to start one!

So, please leave feedback here for any transactions you've had with me. Thank you!

2. I bought a pair of red glass eyes from Rishimsin and they arrived quickly and in great condition~ Smooth and easy transaction. A++

3. Sold a jrock kimono to rishimsin, paid fast and let me know the item arrived safetly could not ask for more.

4. rishimsin bought a dollheart skirt off of me. paid promptly and was such a pleasure to do business with!

5. I sold an item to rishimsin and was paid promptly and notified when all arrived safely. A+++ buyer! Thank you so much!

6. rishimsin bought a necklace from me. She paid instantly and kept up communication.

She's a great person to deal with - thanks! ^__^

7. Rishimsin bought a blank B&G Sapphira head from me and was great with E-mails and all comunications and lighting fast payment!

Would do business with them again! :)

Enjoy the Sapphira head! Please share with me what you do with it! I enjoy looking at other peoples dolls. Thanks!

8. I just sold a wig to Rishimin and the transaction went beautifully. Super-fast payment and communications. All transactions should go this smoothly! Thank you!

9. rishimsin was part of my Minimee Cat GO, and was a wonderful participant! Easy to communicate with, always responded quickly to PMs, and even offered to be the one waiting on the straggler heads. I would happily do business with her again any time!

10. I bought an AE Amy head from rishimsin, she hadgreat communication, and fast shipping. I would buy from her agian =]

11. I sold my DZ Hid to Rishimsin-great communicaiton and super friendly throughout the transaction! I'd defiantely recommend her as a buyer :)

12. Rishimsin bought two chain sets from me and the transaction went great, thanks~! :3

13. rishimisin traded her floy with me and was very lovely to work with throughout our transaction.

she shipped my item out very quickly - I got the head yesterday!

thanks so much I'd gladly do business with you again!
      :)

14. I've buy Soom Chrom body from rishimsin. She was very friendly and send my package to me very quickly. She's very good seller, if she will sale something I need, I'll pay it obligatory.

15. I bought a 7/8 black and blue wig from rishimsin[/i]. She was very friendly, the communication was excellent, and the wig arrived safely. ^^ I'd definitely buy from her again if I see something I need.

16. Rishimsin sold me a pair of eyes. They were very inexpensive eyes, and yet the care taken with this transaction beat the stuffing out of some thousand dollar deals I've been part of!

The photo was clear, the description was complete, she answered my questions quickly and all of her communication was intelligent and speedy. Shipping was flawless. The eyes were packed well padded and in a box. I am flaberghasted with the attention lavished on a lowly pair of three buck eyes :aangel: This seller is a total angel.

17. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to rishimsin. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

18. I bought an outfit from rishimsin. Very nice, wonderful communication, and lovely item. Would definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much. :)

19. Rishimsin purchased a pair of Grit paws from me and was a pleasure to work with!! :) Great sense of communication and quick payment - this was a perfectly smooth transaction from beginning to end and I would love to deal with them again if given the chance to.

♥[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]♥​

20. I recently completed a face-up for rishimsin. She was a delight to work with-great communication, speedy payment and super friendly :) I'd recommend her any time!