1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretdoll Yoi discussion part 1

Sep 13, 2005

1. Has anyone ordered this doll? I'm dying to get one but need to save up first. I was just curious if anyone has gotten one yet or ordered one.

Hugs,
      Laura

...mod note....

This is a discussion thread for SecretDoll Yoi.

Yoi Measurements
      Height: 29 cm
      Head: 17 cm
      Neck: 7 cm
      Shoulder: 8 cm
      Chest: 14 cm
      Waist: 13.7 cm
      Hips: 15.5 cm
      Eye Size: 14mm
      Foot Size: 4.5 cm
      Wig Size: 6-7 inches

Company Website: http://www.secretdoll.com/index.php

Secretdoll Yoi discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...oll-Yoi-discussion-part-1&p=310253#post310253

2. Little Yoi arrrived today -- quite traumatized. :( Had a rough time through customs -- the box was quite smashed and overtaped with that lurid green tape. So I don't know if my little one is a boy or a girl yet. S/he isn't speaking but nodded okay when I asked if I could take one photo to share. (I know it looks like a skirt but they're running shorts.) :daisy

[​IMG]

3. Yoi is about equal in size to a CH petite ai, but I think s/he poses better than a CH petite ai. However, like all smaller ones the poseability is hampered by the shortness of the limbs. I think the resin is a lovely color -- more on the whiter side of normal with pinky rather than yellow overtones.

I'd have a very hard time choosing, Laura, between Ttory and Yoi. I have a Ttory Elf whom I dearly love. I guess it depends on which size you think you'd feel more comfortable with. I'll PM you a picture tomorrow of my Ttory with my Yoi and maybe that will help you decide. Hopefully there'll be light for pix tomorrow. :daisy

4. Okay, sorry for the delay. Here is a picture of my little boy, Kenji:
      [​IMG]

I saw your little Tiramisu in the gallery. She is so cute. I just love her. Congratulations again. I hope you're having fun with her.

5. I have one. He's a boy and his name is Kenji.

[​IMG]

6. Okay here is Kenji's new freckles. It's not a good picture and he still needs some extra blushing across the freckles but at least you get an idea of how it looks.

[​IMG]

7. Me again! Besides Bitty Bethany clothes, what clothes/shoes fit Yoi? From reading the posts, I may have a long wait for apple, so that gives me time to stock up...:lol:
      Kare

8. I hope you won't mind my spamming Tangerine a little. The poor girl has been neglected for some time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. This is my Yoi when I first got her. She has the sweetest little face and she is a favorite tiny!

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

Got it! I was copying the wrong link! Here is Berit in all her pouty glory! I'm not sure she likes pink!

11. Try 10" anne estelle and Kish Bitty Bethany size clothings. They fit Yoi pretty good.

12. Oh, she is so cute!! I am looking more into Secretdolls. Yoi is cute. I have two tiny Baby Fairies. I adore them.
      Sorry if this has been done, but does anyone have photos of Binu and Yoi together or know where a photo of this is? Thanks.
      Thanks for this thread. It is fun.
      Oh, just looking into the clothing suggestions above. Bitty Bethany Kish? I don't really see available. Will any other Kish do?
      Curious about how you get clothing for a Yoi. I see Binu has alot available.

13. It's Bitty Bethany size clothes only that fit, other Kishes dolls are either too small or too big. Maybe you might like to try Boneka's line of clothings meant for Bitty Bethany. Boneka's got pretty dresses for this size.

14. Thanks. Is it true that this doll fits Yo-sd size clothing? What a nice selection then.

15. Yoi is a bit taller than most yo sds which means some dresses/pants will be short on her and also tight fitting clothes for some slimmer sized tinies may not fit.

16. Oh okay. It still may work then. I wonder if anyone has put a Yoi head on a Yo sd doll body?

17. Poor Yoi -- it's very lonely being a Yoi. And she can't decide if she's a girl or he's a boy. Woe is Yoi.
      [​IMG][​IMG]

18. I found out he is a boy. Now he's mad at me for putting him in a skirt the other day. (Boy, I gotta get a better camera!)
      [​IMG]