1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wilkies!

Nov 6, 2008

1. I had a wonderful transaction with Wilkies! She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived.

2. thanks for the feedback, It's good to start one:)
      I have had more transactions, but in future will ask for feedback

3. I had a wonderful transaction with Wilkies....she bought a wig, propmpt payment anv very kind and communicative
      POSITIVE

4. I had a positive transaction with Wilkies...bought Hana Halloween from her. Good price too, packed well and shipped fast. Will buy from her again. Thanks so much Wilma :-)

5. I bought some clothes from Wilkies and it was a perfect transaction with a nice and friendly communication. The items was carefuly packed. Thanks !!!

6. Wilkies is a lovely buyer. Very polite and friendly pms promptly sent and quick payment. She was good enough to let me know immediately when her ED Winky turned up. THanks for a great transaction. :D

7. I had a wonderful transaction with Wilkies. I adopted a Lati Byurl from her and am so happy. Her price was great and B arrived in perfect conditin and really quickly. I would definately buy from her again. I would recommend buying from Wilkies any time as she is also such a sweet lady and her communication is excellent too. Thank you again Wilma I adore her. xx

8. Thank you very much! It was so pleasure to make our deal!
      wilkies is a great seller! Very good price, layaway! I bought Limhwa Half-elf, girl arrived in perfect condition! I will recommend wilkies as a wonderfull seller! Thank you again!

9. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs to wilkies. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

10. I sold a little puki outfit to wilkies and was very happy to find friendly communication, fast payment and a wonderful buyer! I highly recommend!

11. wilkies commissioned some puki clothing from me and the transaction was perfect. There were no problems with payment or communication, and she was incredibly understanding when it took me a little longer to finish her order and ship than I originally thought it would. :) Thanks for a great transaction!

12. I sold a polymer clay froggy to Wilkies and she was a 'doll' to work with - I'd do business with her again ANY day!

13. I bought crocheted set for lati yellows from wilkies.
      fast shipped, good communication, perfect deal!

thank you once more!

14. I bought some pukifee shoes from wilkies. Got exactly what I wanted and the price was great. Thank you so much for the extra! A wonderful seller with fast shipping and great communication. Thanks! :)

15. wilkies purchased several Puki outfits from me and was great to deal with. Thanks so much! :D

16. wilkies selled two pairs of shoes to me long ago and I just realized that I never left a feedback. Sorry for this, Wilma! The transaction was very smooth and the communication was easy and friendly. wilkies was even so kind to add a pair of cute tiny socks to the shoes. I highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you!

17. Bought a Pipos Bingo from wilkies and it was a perfect transaction. Very nice to deal with and my kitty arrived very quickly. Thank you :)

18. I bought a Coco Tribe Ricci from wilkies. A wonderful transaction that was very quick. The doll came to her new home very well packed. Great seller.

19. I adopted a PlanetDoll mini-Riz from wilkies, and the transaction was wonderful: great price, very friendly and fast replies. Riz was shipped immediately and arrived super fast and in excellent state.

20. Wilkies bought Pukifee Icis from me and all of transaction was perfect!
      Very nice communication and quick payment!!

Wilkies is a very nice buyer and I highly recommend!
      Thank you very much! :aheartbea