Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feedback for youkosilvara

I bought a Luts Honey Delf Choco from Youkosilvara. Very very good comunication, fast shipping and very well packaged! Highly recommended Thank you so much!! ^____^

I bought a Black and White Doll heart Set from Youkosilvara, The package arrived quickly, was well packed, the items were exactly as described and the entire transaction went smoothly! I would gladly do business with her again.

I purchased some gorgeous doll eyes from youkosilvara. She kept me updated about shipping delays and shipped them off in an Enchanted Eyes box which was very appreciated, as they arrived to me safe and sound. Thanks so much!
    Love me, love my cats

I purchased some doll eyes from youkosilvara. It was a pleasant transaction, prompt communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much for everything ^^

I traded a Musedoll dress with youkosilvara an it has been a perfect transaction: great communication, fast shipping, perfect packaging! Thank you so much! *O*

youkosilvara purchased a pair of eyes from me ^^ Communication was super pleasant, payment was prompt and I was also told one they arrived safely! Overall a very smooth transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to have another <3

Thanks so much!

I just bought a pair of urethane eyes from youkosilvara, and they arrived quickly and in great condition, im very pleased