1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Christie

Oct 5, 2008

1. Please leave feedback here for all transactions with me!~

2. I bought a Luts '08 Man head from Christie, and the transaction went great! The head is wonderful, the communication was great, and she shipped him out very quickly.

Thanks!

3. Christie commissioned a pair of pants and a shirt from me. She was wonderful to deal with, prompt payment, great communication and very friendly. Would love to deal with her again! Thanks and enjoy!

4. Christie bought a pair of pink chucks and a doll chair from me. Everything went smoothly and she was super friendly! I'd happily do business with her again!

5. Christie was involved in my Luts group order, she paid promptly and great to work with.

6. Christie bought a Dollmore bag from me and she was as great as could be!
      She was such a joy to deal with and let me know when it arrived. Great buyer! :)
      Thanks again!

7. She bought from me a Migidoll Ryu NS.
      Christie was a very kind, understanding and a funny girl :lol:, the transaction and the business went very well. She paid very fast after she decided to buy him. :)
      Thank you, and enjoy his charm. :D

8. Christie bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

9. Ordered some clothes from us in a friendly transaction with no problems. ^^ Thanks so much for letting me know they arrived safely; hope you like them!

10. Christie bought one set of Oasisdoll's outfit from me,everything went well,she's a good buyer!Thank you!

11. Christie bought an outfit from my shop, and she was wonderful! Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction on my part. I definitely look forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^

12. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Christie. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

13. Christie bought varies soom parts from me and I am very pleased to have done business with her. She was prompt, friendly and great with replying back to my messages. Thank you for a great transaction! :)

14. very very good buyer , and very very kindness people , i am happy to work for you , and high recommend to all people to make the business with you , you will enjoy the time during the cooperation ,thank you very much again

15. I bought a Sha head from Christie, He is wonderful and was exceptionally packaged! She is fast to respond and very helpful with enquiries ^_^ Even refunded the extra I overpaid in postage :D Defiantly recommend.

16. Christie did a free face up on my Zaoll Luv. She asked all the right questions and did every thing I asked for. She took and sent me pictures before she glossed to see if it was want I wanted. She finished promptly and didn't dilly dally. I love the face-up and would recommend her to everyone!

17. Christie did a lovely faceup for my Leeke Happy. It's a gorgeous faceup, and I'm very happy with it!

18. I sold a wig to Christie. She was way nice and everything went perfectly! I would do business again any time. Thank you~!

19. Christie bought artetje brushes from me. Payment was very fast and she kindly let me know when they arrived- Thank you again!! :D

20. Christie bought a top from me, she paid quickly, was patient when I wasn't able to get to the post office because of snow and let me know when the top arrived. :) Would have no problems selling to her again, thanks!