1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Onee_chan_taichou

Sep 27, 2008

1. This is a place to leave feedback on things ive bought or sold :)

2. I had a great transaction with onee-chan-taichou! She paid right away, and let me know when the eyes arrived. Wonderful to work with.

3. Amazing transaction so far with Onee-chan-taichou! She payed as soon as I let her know my paypal and has given wonderful communication the whole way! #1 buyer, for sure! :D

4. Onee_chan_taichou is an excellent buyer.
      She bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction went great:thumbup
      She covered the paypal fees without being asked to (very much appreciated)
      and had great communication.
      Thanks!

5. Onee_chan_taichou bought a white dress shirt from me. She was a really great buyer and paid when immediately. Great communication, would def. do business with her again ^^

6. Onee_chan_taichou bought a wig from me. Taichou is patience, polite and an extreme good buyer! Highly recommend! Go Taichou!

7. I've sold my DOT Delphine to Onee_chan_taichou and all was perfect !!! Nice communication, fast payment and serious buyer !! I recommend her to all members ! Thank you very much :-)

8. onee-chan-taichou Comissioned me to face-up and pierce her two dolls and she was AWESOME to work with. Letting me know EVERY detail and even sent me pictures to go by!
      I hope to do business with her again as it was sooo pleasent!

9. I bought eyes from onee_chan_taichou ^^ polite and easy to deal with,thank you so much!!

10. onee_chan_taichou help me to did a GO thread for the clothes of my shop and she also bought a sweater from me=)

She is very communicative and payed instantly. Very nice person to deal with
      I`m very happy to communicate with her^_^
      Thank you very much again and I`m so happy that you and your boy like the clothes(≧ω≦)/

11. I participated in a GO that Onee_chan_taichou organized, and everything went completely smoothly.^_^
      I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction.
      The shirt arrived very quickly.
      Thanks!

12. I participated in Onee-chan's first Group Order from NaruSasu.
      She communicated very well, was prompt, and was very organized.
      Thank you so much for running the GO! ≧ω≦

13. I sold her some Puki mitten hands...smooth transaction...no problems!

14. Onee_chan_taichou joint my clogs GO, we have good communications , everything went smoothly, she is a nice buyer, thank you ^^

15. I trade some Puki clothing and accessories with Onee_chan taichou for a faceplate. Everything went well, great communication. Hope you enjoy the clothes!

16. I participated in a Crobidoll group order run by Onee_chan_taichou. She was very organized in running it and was good at keeping the group updated as to what was going on. I would definitely do another group order with her in the future. Thank you so much!

17. ~Positive~
      I participated in a Crobidoll GO run by Onee_chan_taichou. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire order. Very professional and kept on top of things and always updated. I would definetely join any GO she runs in the future. ^__^ Thank you Onee_chan_taichou!

18. I took part in a Crobidoll GO run by onee-chan-taichou, and I think she did a great job! Everything arrived in good time, and communication was always good. Thanks again! :D

19. I was in a Crobidoll GO onee-chan-taichou ran, and she did a wonderful job. The communication was excellent, always updated, and she got things sent out very quickly. I would definitly do business with her again.

20. I joined the Crobi group order started by onee-chan-taichou, she is great, easy to communicate, and sent my item very quick.
      highly recommended!