1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Siria~

Sep 26, 2008

1. If you've done a transaction with me, please leave me some feedback! Thank you in advance <3

2. I bought a Dollmore dress set from Siria. She was such a pleasure to deal with and so helpful thru the whole thing, esp. with all my questions. I would definately deal with again.

*thumbs up*

3. I sold an SD turqoise wig to Siria. She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived and left me a feedback promptly :)
      I'm pleased with the transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again :D

4. I bought a dollmore skirt from siria, she is lovely to deal with and the skirt arrived very quickly and in perfect condition, thanks:)
      x

5. Siria bought some MSD pants from me, and everything went great. And she let me know when they arrived, which is always a plus. Thank you! :)

6. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

7. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communicate with. Thank you. A+++

8. Siria bought a DZ Mo head from me, she was fantastic to deal with, great communication and quick payment, I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks!

9. Siria is such a darling, i bought a head from her, and she sent along the most gorgeous wig, and some scarves as a surprise, not to mention the head is adorable, and came with eyes as well, top notch!

10. Squee~ I bought a Dollmore Blue Hi-Turtleneck from her for my boy Miguel!
      She's got Great response time and shipping time.

It just arrived today <3 I love it and so does Miguel! <3

+ She added in the most adorable little Lolipop Necklace that my lil girl Ellali snatched up too! <33 Love workin with you Siria~!!!

11. siria participated in my first group order. She was very easy to work with and paid fast!

Thanks you for joining!

12. I purchased a pair of SD pajama pants from Siria, and they arrived in excellent time, and were just as described. She also sent an adorable doll necklace as a gift! It was a wonderful transaction!
      :)

13. YAY!~ <3 ((It came today in the mail in only six days from Canada!!!!))

I bought a DIM Minimee Normal Resin body (male) from Siria. :aheartbea

The transaction went very well. And she included free gifts! :)

She was really nice and everything. ^__^

She was very easy to talk too- and now my Kyo MNM (Pada) has a body! Thank you so much Siria, and I can not wait to do business with you again!

Much thanks, ISAMU

14. Bought a turquoise Kondoll wig from Siria. She was a pleasure to do buisness with and even included an adorable little msd necklace:)Great person to do buisness with.

15. Bought a pair of MSD pants from Siria. She was quick and prompt with all of her communication and the item arrived exactly as described. She even included a couple little msd bracelets! <3 I would absolutely do buisiness with Siria again.

16. Bought a shirt from her. Shipping was fast and all around a wonderful transaction I would buy from her again.

17. Siria bought a wig from me. Polite, quick with payment and overall an excellent transaction. Definitely would sell to again :)!!!

18. I joined a group orer that Siria hosted! She was very pleasant and kept me informed, she also had the thread very nice and neat. Enjoyed the transaction greatly, aside from the delay from the company!

19. I participated in the same group order and I totally agree with GodChild.

20. I took part in her group order from Dollmore, she was very good at keeping everyone up to date, and everything went smoothly on her part. ^_^