1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayas-Shadow

Sep 15, 2008

1. Feedback thread for Ayas-Shadow.

2. Sold Ayas-Shadow some pink acrylic eyes and a purple faux fur wig. Received fast payment. Nice communication. Happy to work with again. Enjoy your goodies. :)

3. I sold A bobobie Devlin to Ayas Shadow and I have to say what a super sweet person she is! FAst payment and great communication!

4. Ayas_shadow ordered two kimono shirts from me, and wonderful to work with. I would love to be commissioned by her again in the future.

5. Ayas-Shadow purchased a Resinsoul Lan from me, payments were prompt and communication was great, and overall she was very friendly and great to work with. I'd gladly sell to her again. ^^

6. i bought a RS girl MSD body from Ayas-Shadow in order to make a whole doll with a head i bought simultaneously from another DoA member. they were both very nice about the whole process, and Ayas-shadow was particularly generous about the shipping/etc, because i was having to get the head from Europe.

7. Ayas-Shadow bought a pair of DaisyDayes PKF Hooves from me, and the transaction couldn't have gone better! Fast payment from a very sweet buyer...recommended :)

8. Sold a pair of DaisyDayes Puki hooves to Ayas-shadow. Communication was wonderfu an payment was prompt. Even let me know when they arrived, thanks!

9. Bought a nice wig from Ayas-shadow. She was super fast, great communication, and so nice! Thanks!

10. Did a trade of eyes and a sale of other eyes to Ayas-Shadow. Transaction went smoothly and this is a great person to deal with!

11. I brought a pair of 16mm blue eyes from Ayas-Shadow. She's a nice, personable seller who shipped out my eyes quickly. I'd gladly buy from her again :3

12. Ayas-shadow bought an outfit from me. She paid quickly and was wonderful to deal with. I'd be happy to work with her again =D

13. I sold Ayas-shadow a BBB Lu head: She has excellent communication and followed through very quickly with what she said she would do each time - Very happy to have sold to someone who really appreciated the merchandise : ) She let me know when she reveived the head and even offered to subscribe me to any future mods she did with it !
      Thank you again Ayas-shadow.

14. Ayas-Shadow participated in the Mythological Fantasy Swap. They followed the rules of the swap and their partner(s) were happy with what they received. I would highly recommend this person to future swap leaders.

15. Ayas-shadow bought a wig from me and was a perfect customer! She paid quickly and was friendly and very nice to work with. Highly recommended! :)

(I'm sorry I didn't leave feedback sooner!)

16. Ayas-Shadow participated in the Steampunk swap and did a wonderful job shipping out to their partner in the time alotted. Their partner was happy with their gifts. Thank you very much~! :)

17. Ayas-shadow was my steampunk swap partner. I would happily deal with her again. Thank you again.

18. Received a spare BBB foot and a beautiful necklace from Ayas-Shadow. She was so very friendly and shipped fast. Thank you so so much

19. Sorry for the delay! Ayas-Shadow sold me a lovely ringdoll wig. She was honest about the condition it was in and the fact it had been cut and it's STILL a beautiful wig. She shipped it quickly and I got it within just two days. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you!

20. Ayas-Shadow bought a doll from me and everything went perfectly. She's a wonderful person to deal with!!

Thank you Ayas-Shadow<3