1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Margikins

Aug 22, 2008

1. Please leave your comments here regarding Marketplace Transactions.

Thank you very kindly!

Margikins

2. I had a delightful transaction with margikins. She bought a lovely little one from me. Payment was very prompt and communication was better than i could ever hope.
      she informed me right away when the package arrived and was over all a dream come true to work with.

3. I also had a lovely transaction with Margie! She bought a Lati Miel from me. Her communication was charming and friendly. Payment was accomplished very efficiently. She emailed immediatly to let me know the doll had arrived and to share her delight. This was a very gratifying transaction:fangirl:

4. Margie had the little guy I wanted at a more than reasonable price. She shipped right away and even included boots and shoes for him. Couldn't be nicer!

Thank you so much, Margie!

5. Sold puki hands sets to Margikins when smoothly :)

6. I had a great transaction with Margikins! She was wonderful with communication, paid right away, and let me know when the package arrived.

7. Margikins bought a pair of littlefee hands from me, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction, she paid fast and has excellent communication. You could not ask for a nicer buyer.

8. Margikins bought an Ante multi-head from me. She was a great communicator, super friendly - thank you so much!

9. Margikins bought a B&G Leile from me. She was a very wonderful person and great to communicate with. I had some complications with getting it to her but she understood and was thorough with emails. I was very happy with this transaction!!!

Kyo2

10. Bought a doll from Margikins! Smooth transaction, and I would recommend her :)

11. Margie bought a doll from me, and was a lovely person to do a dolly transaction with. She paid straight away and let me know as soon as she arrived safely. Thanks so much!!

12. Margkins bought a Lati White body from me and it was a perfect transaction. She paid immediately, communication was great and she was fun to talk to. Thank you.

13. Margkins bought Supia from me and her communication and payment is fast and friendly. Very happy doing business with u ;)

14. I was privileged enough to have another transaction with Margikins. As always, she was great with pming me, paid when she said she would, and let me know that the package arrived safely. I always worry, especially when I sell dolls out of the country, and it's a lovely courtesy on the buyers part when they let me know asap when the doll arrives.

15. Margikins bought a Lati white Laches from me. It was an ideal transaction from start to finish. She was such a pleasure to deal with! would definitely do business with hef again!

16. Margikins bought a Ante face plate from me. The whole interaction was stellar! She communicated well and paid quickly. The whole transaction took less than 4 days! I'd definitely sell to her again!