1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

.::~*~ Feedback for the-sinister ~*~::.

Aug 21, 2008

1. Hi there! ^^

If we have had a transaction please leave feedback for me here. Thanks for taking the time to do this. I really appreciate it. :)

#1 the-sinister, Aug 21, 2008
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    2. the-sinister bought a little bandana from me. She paid really quickly and communication with her was excellent. She's really lovely to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to transact with her again! Thank you! :)

3. Bought a Luts 08 MAN head from the sinister. Head was well packed, came very quickly, very good communication. Thanks so much!

4. I commissioned some dolly hats from the-sinister! They are VERY well made and it took no time at all to get them made and shipped out! Great communication, I would totally buy from her again!

5. What's sinister about 'the-sinister'...? Absolutely NOTHING!!!!:lol: Business-wise, she is very professional and concientious and kept me updated every step of the way about the hat I commissioned (FFWW's - green rabbit), which was received exactly when she said it would be. I am very happy with the whole transaction.

On a personal level, Del is a breath of fresh air - funny, cute and kind; she sent me a beautiful free gift (white hat & shawl set), totally unexpected and totally amazing of her.

Del - I truly wish you every success with your venture! I'll be keeping an eye out on your thread for more and hope to be back soon!:D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Bought a hat and scarf set from the-sinister,shes wonderful to deal with and the set is AMAZING! :D

7. Hooray! I have to highly recommend the-sinister, my dealings with her were at the same time professional and very personal, with a really nice, friendly touch. I absolutely adore the clothes I purchased from her, and would, without hesitation, recommend doing business with her. Now all I have to do is remember to take pictures of my handsome boy in his new clothes when he arrives, but thanks to her, I have a really nice outfit to put him in. :fangirl: I am so happy! Woo-hoo! :)

.hlp

8. Bought two hat and scarf sets from the-sinister~ I love them both! Very well made and fit my girls perfectly. Will definitely buy more in the future. ♥ Thank you~

9. I bought two hat and scarf sets for my boys and I couldn't be happier with them. Thank you so much!

10. I comissioned a Winter Pals Bunny hat and scarf set! It's the most adorable thing I've ever bought on Den of Angels!

The quality is like it came right from Dollmore or something, it's just stunning. I was expecting it to take a long time, but since she thought she was later than usual she sent me a surprise gift. ^o^ I am thankful but it was so worth the wait I would have been just as happy without it!

She's friendly and communication was great! I plan to submit photos for her thread, except my boy's head is off being painted right now ironically. xD

11. i've bought 2 hat/scarf sets off her. they're wonderfully made and arrived quickly.
      great to deal with :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

12. I bought a CB Yeon-ho head from her and the transaction was very smooth. I LOVE HIM!!!

13. I've bought two crochet hats from The-sinister and I'm very pleased with the result.

The price was fair, the shipment and communication were smooth and pleasant.

If I have the chance to buy from you, I'll happily do it!

Thank you :)

14. I commissioned a faceup from the-sinister. She is very professional and polite, the transaction was smooth and communication excellent.
      The finished product is gorgeous and a real work of art. :D I am very pleased and would commission her again. Thank you!

15. I commissioned a faceup for my Luts Howl head from Del. She gave him a really lovely and cute faceup. Much cuter than I ever expected! I`m so in love >____<
      I also bought a hat and scarf set from her. This set is also cute and suits Haruhi. Take a look at it:
      [​IMG]

16. I commissioned a face-up from the-sinister, she done a fantastic job
      Would happily deal with her again :)

17. Del did the face-ups on three of my girls. I'm thoroughly over joyed with how they turned out.

[​IMG]

I highly recommend her!

18. I got a very professional, lovely faceup from the-sinister. I wouldn't hesitate to commission the-sinister again!!!

19. I commisioned the-sinister to do a face up for a OOAK Yuli for my shop, Nemui Doll.

She had only a vague brief to follow but from that created an absolutely flawless, beautiful face up.

Highly recommended artist!

20. the-sinister painted my Ryu and I couldn't be happier with him! The face-up is stunning, and although I gave a pretty difficult brief, she did such a fantastic job and everything is perfect! Highly recommended artist! Wonderful communication and overall a really lovely person to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to commission the-sinister again! Thank you so much! <3

[​IMG]