1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Allstar

Aug 17, 2008

1. If you've bought or sold things from/to me, please leave feedback :)

Thank you

2. Allstar bought a MNF wig from me. Fast payment, great communication!! Such a pleasure to do business with! I highly recommend and would surely do business with again!!

3. she bought some eye from me recently and paid quick not to mention she kept in constant communication.

good buyer!

4. ouch I forgot to leave feedback :doh

Positive feedback very kind, good comunication and fast to pay :)

5. I bought a pair of pants from Allstar. Great communication and shipped out promply. I would love to buy from her again.

6. I bought a pair of stocking and a hoodie, everything arrived very timely, and in cute packaging <3 Very happy with my transaction.

7. I bought some MSD clothing from Allstar, great communication and shipped quickly, thank you! A+

8. I bought some eyes from Allstar ~ great transaction & fast shipping!
      Would definitely buy from her again :fangirl:

9. I bought from Allstar again! Transaction was great! The shoes and leggings were in really good condition. I would love to do business with her again!

10. Bought some clothes and eyes from Allstar, Items in good condition and packaged really well. Really friendly and prompt to ship. I'd love to buy from her again ^_^

11. Bought a bunch of msd clothes from Allstar, communication was great and the items looked just like in the pictures. She had packed them in tiny cute plastic bags that was closed with cupcake tape. Id recommend her!

12. I have bought a pair of MSD shoes from Allstar.
      Communication was quick and friendly. Shipping was fast and the shoes look fabulous.
      Highly recommended as a seller!!
      Thanks again :D

13. I bought some slim mini clothes from Allstar. She was great to deal with and told me when she had sent them off.

14. +1 positive feedback for AllStar.

I bought a doll ( Mui-chan Hide and seek) from Allstar. Quick communication and very fast shipping. It's a real pleasure to deal with you!

15. Allstar purchased a minifee Woosoo head from me, and everything was just great! She paid quickly, kept in touch, and just had a positively wonderful attitude! I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks again for a wonderful transaction :)

16. Bought a MSD hoodie from Allstar, she kept in contact during the transaction and shipped the day after payment. Great person to deal with.

17. Completed an excellent all around transaction with Allstar for my purchase of a MSD TTYA panda sweater.

Thanks so much!

18. sophie is lovely to deal with i would highly recomend her to everyone,
      thank you so much xxxx

19. I bought a shirt from Allstar. Everything went well, communication etc was lovely. Thank you very much =]

20. Allstar commissioned me to do a faceup for her Doll Chateau Bella. She was absolutely lovely to work with and everything went smoothly. Thank you so much!! :D