1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lioness

Jul 25, 2008

1. Just setting up a feedback thread for the couple of transactions I've done recently ^^

:aheartbea,
      - Leonie

2. I sold my DOC Kirill to Lioness. She is a very charm one to deal with. Fast communication, on-time and ready payment, and a trustworthy, very kind and polite buyer.
      For me, 100% postitive feedback for her.

Thanks for everything again, honey! :aheartbea
      cifr.

3. Lioness bought some shirts from me. A nice and friendly buyer with fast communication and fast payment. Thanks again Lioness <3

4. i did a doll swap with lioness. i received the doll today with well packge and safely. thank you very much.

5. I bought two dresses and shoes from Lioness. She even threw in a free pair and I`m very pleased with the service, packing and her good mood in the PMs. :)

Biiiiig thank you!

6. I purchased a Leekeworld wig, a Dollga wig and a Dollmore dress from lioness, she was friendly, helpful and extremely kind. Shipment was prompt and the items arrived beautifully packaged! Thank you so much for an excellent and smooth trade! :D

7. Bought a set of eyes from lioness - she was very helpful, honest and with excellent communication and item was shipped fast. A pleasure to deal with!

Thankyou :D

8. I bought three pairs of lovely eyes from Lioness. Response time to my PMs was timely, Lioness was wonderful to deal with and they were packaged well.

Through no fault of her own, on the first try to send them to me Australia Post said I and my address did not exist and sent it back. :lol: Lioness was so lovely about this that she sent the parcel Express to make sure it got through, and then Australia Post found me and all was well!

Thank you Lioness!

9. Lioness is an extremely kind person. I bought a head from her and when there were some issues with the post office, she was so helpful that I never felt worried at all. I would absolutely do business with her again. It's so rare to meet such a responsible person! :) Thank you so much!!!

10. I bought a DOC Kirill from Lioness on layaway. She is an extremely lovely person to do with. Had complete comunication throughout the entire layaway. The Doll was extremely well packaged *dolly mummy!* and delivery was fast. Would not hestitate to do business with again. Wish her all the luck for the future :)

11. lioness bought a shirt from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

12. lioness bought Dollheart dress from me.
      She's such a lovely buyer. Great to deal with.
      Thank you again :DD

13. Lioness purchased an OOAK MNF Shiwoo from me on a short layaway. She's super fun to deal with and we had a great time catching up:D I couldn't ask for a better customer:) I would definitely recommend her to others^^

Thanks Leonie, I had a wonderful time today^^ Looking forward to seeing him all complete!

14. Lioness purchased an outfit from me - she's a wonderful and nice lady :) Thank you for the trade!

15. Leo bought an SD top from me. As always she was a pleasure to deal with, a perfect transaction. Thank you! <3

16. lioness bought a pair of MSD pants from me. Paid promptly, and was lovely to communicate with. Thanks!

17. Lioness sold me two pairs of msd shoes by replying to my wtb thread, very lovely and helpful bumping the post up to express to make sure I got the shoes in time ^^ thank you for allowing me to purchase the shoes from you, Philaho is very happy to have something on his feet. Will definatly buy from again, do recommend

18. Bought a lovely pair of eyes. Wonderful seller , great communication. And sticks to what she says. ^_^ Thanks again.

19. Lioness did a trade with me for a MSD Luts wig and it's just perfect and exactly what I wanted!! Shipping was fast even though it was traveling overseas, and Lioness is just a sweet & wonderful person to deal with!! Would not hesitate to deal with her again!! <3

20. lioness bought two set of kimonos from me. An absolutely great buyer! =D I'm very happy to deal with her.
      Thank you so much!