1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cats10

Jul 24, 2008

1. Please leave your feedback for me if I've customized/bought/sold from you.

Thank you :3.

2. cats10 re did Adrians and Corins Face up! She was very very understanding and she was really easy to work with! And so nice! The face ups are amazing and I look forward to asking her to do more at a later date!

3. cats10 has done several faceups, modding, and much sewings for me. She does fantastic work. :)

4. Cats10 did a faceup for Loki (Delf EL) and did an absolutely BEAUTIFUL~ job. She worked in good time and made the faceup really cleanly done ^__^
      THANK YOU AGAIN!<3

5. Cats10 has done several face ups for me and they have always been wonderful. She is willing to fix things that I didn't like about the face ups.

I have also bought, sold and traded things with cats10.
      She is pleasant to deal with. I would recommend her. Would definetly do busines with again.

6. I commissioned Cats10 for a faceup. She was excellent on her time, skill, and communication.
      I would definitely deal with her again, she is superb! Thank you!!!

7. Cats10 did an awesome faceup on my Lysander :D She was done inside of a few days and I had him back so quickly. Always a pleasant transaction! Thanks!!

8. Cats10 once again did another face up for me, this time with my cuprit. I was very very very happy with the face up it is stunning and just perfect as I had saw it in my mind!

She is great to communicate with, and fast with her work! She had my Cuprit back in my hands in two weeks! I was very very impressed! Thank you again.

9. Commissioned Cats10 a second time for my precious dolleh. She did an excellent job and gave me status reports. She's very professional and makes my dollies very beautiful, I would definitely commission her a third time. Thank you so much!

10. commissioned cats10 do do a faceup for my sd13 mimi and she turned out so amazingly cute just like i wanted, would definitely do business with her again!

11. Bought a white fer coat and Luts glass eyes off Cats. everything was as described, and she even washed the coat like i asked.

12. Cats did my Sleeping Shushu's face up, and she is beautiful!! Before, I had no idea what to do with her, and now character idea's are pouring in! Pictures don't do her justice, she's simply beautiful.

13. Just purchased a lovely shirt from cats10, and it was a perfect transaction ~ I highly recommend! :pcupcake

14. I bought a Lu wen head from Cats10 and it was a perfect transaction. thanks a lot and great communication !!

15. I bought a couple of sweaters from cats10 and they're fantastic! The quality is great, they came quickly and I'd definitely buy more.

16. I bought some shoes from Cats10. Communication was speedy, and the item arrived in perfect condition!

Thank you so much!

17. I bought a sweater from cats10 and I love it. She's so timely with communication and the quality of the sweater is amazing. Definitely would do business with again! Thanks!

18. I sold some tops for SD to her. She paid quickly and communicaction was very good. Recommended buyer, thank you so much!

19. I bought a pair of eyes from cats10. They were exactly what they ordered, the transaction was nice. Everything went perfect besides the holiday rush ^^ hurrah mail XD

20. Prompt payment! Awesome buyer!