1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pnk84

Jun 28, 2008

1. Hi hi,

Please leave a feedback if I have bought or sold you any items.

Thank you :lol:

pnk84~

2. Pnk84 bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and was very patient while I couldn't retrieve tracking number. She let me know when items arrived.
      Wonderful to do business with.

3. Bought a YoSD outfit from pnk84 and it was a great transaction, thanks!

4. pnk84 bought a pair of glass eyes from me. She paid very quickly and communication with her was great! She's also friendly and lovely to do business with. Thanks a lot! ^^

5. Sold SD13 body to pnk84. A great buyer, highly recommended. She paid when she said she would and was very polite throughout the entire transaction.

It was a pleasure to meet you in person. :daisy

6. pnk84 commissioned me for a faceup and was lovely to deal with throughout the entire transaction. Communication was clear and payment was super prompt too. Thanks again! :clover

7. I bought an item from her. It came really well and very fast! Thanks~

8. I bought a loverly dress from pnk84, great communication and fast shipping!

Thank you!:fangirl:

9. pnk84 bought a body from me on short layaway. Great communication through-out. Nice person to deal with.

10. I bought 2 pairs of eyes from pnk84. She was very polite and the items came really fast. Thanks(:

11. Pnk84 bought a set of clothes from me and the entire transaction was nice and smooth!

Thanks again :3

~Ari

12. Another great transaction with pnk84 as the buyer. Always a pleasure.

13. Hi.

I have brought a pair of eyes from pnk84. They where packed well and I am happy with the transaction.

:)

14. pnk84 purchased a Volks SD13 Oldskin Boy Body from me.
      Quick payment, excellent communication, very friendly, everything went smoothly, highly recommended! I would love to do business with her again.

Thank you!

15. I sold 4 sweater to pnk84.
      The communication went very wel..she paid fast and she is nice to deal with.. Highly recommend! ^^ Good buyer.Thank you

16. participated in my Purple Puppet G.O, prompt in replies and payment. thanks~ ^^

17. I just sold a pair of eyes to Pnk84 and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-speedy, communications were prompt and friendly. I hope to work with Pnk84 again some time!

18. pnk84 bought yosd outfits from me
      perfect transaction.
      highly recommend.

19. pnk84 bought several clothing items from me. Paid promptly and was very kind in letting me know the items had arrived. Wonderful buyer!

20. i bought a bicycle, a necklace and a guitar from pnk84 and the transaction has been perfect : the communicaiton was very nice, she send the package quickly and all the items were well protected !! thanks a lot ! It was a real pleasure to deal with you !