1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SchizoCheese

Jun 24, 2008

1. Yar. Bad and good, it all goes here. :3

2. I bought a wig from SchizoCheese recently. If only all purchases could go so smoothly! Communication was friendly, and I was informed with a tracking number when the wig shipped . Shipping was prompt and it was packaged well. It's a beautiful wig and the transaction was very pleasant! I'd definitely do business again. :)

3. I bought some eyes from SchizoCheese recently. My very first transaction with someone on DoA, and it couldn't have been better. She was friendly and answered my questions patiently~ She shipped the day she said she would, and I got the eyes right about when I expected them. I'd do business again~ ;3

4. I bought a pair of eyes from SchizoCheese and the transaction went smoothly ^^. Friendly seller with quick communication and quick shipment. Would not hesitate to buy from again, thank you.

5. I bought a Seorin MNF head w/eyes from SchizoCheese and it couldn't have gone any better! Communication was prompt, friendly, and informative, shipping was SUPER fast and the head arrived in perfect beautiful condition. I'd gladly do business again, thanks so much!

6. I bought a MigiDoll Vampire Ryu head from SchizoCheese and it was a pleasant transaction all the way around. She shipped promptly and was great with communication. I'd love to buy from her again. :)

7. Bought a set of clothes from Cheese, and she was very efficient in mailing the outfit!
      Strongly recommended.

8. bought a set of dollheart outfit from her. =3 she is a nice and friendly seller that i would recommend everyone to buy from her in future~

9. Bought a Dollheart outfit set from her. Great communication and fast transaction. Items are in mint condition. A+++ Highly recommended.

Thanks for the lovely dress.

10. I bought a wig from SchizoCheese recently, My PMs were responded to very quickly and the item was shipped promptly. It was a very good transaction. Thank you. XD

11. SchizoCheese bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

12. had a great transaction with SchizoCheese, I bought her boa wig and it arrived fast and well packaged..thanks!

13. Bought Blue kimono from SchizoCheese. Nicely packaged arrived safely. LOVELY merchandise, the pix didn't do it justice. WOW...Thankx so much. This is one awesome outfit. Highly recommended seller, great communication, gorgeous goodies. HUGZ... sweetie you ROCK!!!!

- ShadowHawke -

14. Another great transaction with SchizoCheese as the buyer.
      Always a pleasure to do business with.

15. I bought a fur wig to Schizocheeze and I've received this morning! The wig is very nice!Thanks

16. Bought a pair of eyes from Schizo and they arrived great ^^

17. Bought an SD13 "Angel Costume" from SchizoCheese and I :aheartbea:aheartbea it!! Outfit was in perfect condition, didn't even look like it had ever been opened much less worn. Communication was great and shipping fast and secure. I would not hesitate to do business with again. SchizoCheese, thank you. I love the outfit.

18. I brought a dress from schizocheese very very quick postage and great dress very cute A++ :D

19. I bought a Hound jacket from her. Communication was quick, and the jacket was shipped fast. The jacket was packaged well too. Would love to do another transaction with her. XD Thanks for the wonderful deal.

20. I bought a doll head from SchizoCheese and I got to say I'm very pleased with the prompt communication and the friendliness I received. I was well informed when it was getting shipped and was given a tracking number too. The head was safely packaged and in great condition! Thanks so much Schizo!! :]