1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Lacey Grey

Jun 23, 2008

1. Hi there. This is just a thread for people to write some feedback for me.

2. Did a face up for Lacey Grey ♥
      A pleasure to deal with! Kept in touch and paid right away, no problems at all n__n

Thanks for the smooth transaction!

3. I bought the H.Ducan outfit from LaceyGrey, minus the arm warmers and everything came in beautiful condition and fast.

communication was great, Thank you very much!

4. I just sold a wig to Lacey and she was a marvel to work with.
      Fast payment, easy to talk to, let me know as soon as the item arrived.
      Would definetly recomend. :)

5. I sold a DoT wig to Lacey Grey. Paid quickly, friendly, good communication :)

6. Lacey purchased my Luwen on a 1-month layaway. Everything was flawless, and every payment was made on time with super friendly communication. A+ buyer! Thanks again! :)

7. Lacey Grey bought a type 3 Luts body from me ^^ Her layaway was just over a month, her payments very prompt. She was very patient and lovely to talk to! I would recommend her!

Good luck with your boy, Lacey! ^__^

8. I just completed a commission for Lacey Grey and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Communications were prompt and friendly, payment was super speedy. Lacey Grey was just a joy to deal with from start to finish and I hope to work with her again!

9. Lacey Grey bought some shoes from me; communication was good and payment was quick. Thanks!

10. Lacey Grey purchased a top from me, and everything went great!
      Quick to pay, great communication. Thanks again!

11. LaceyGrey, bought a couple of hats from me. The transaction was perfect thank you!!!:)

12. Took part in my Dollmore GO recently. Paid straight away, kept in contact too. PERFECT!! Thanks so much for being part of my GO and I hope we can work together again xxx

13. Feedback Type: Positive
      For: MSD Heart Chair

I sold an MSD heart chair to Lacey Grey. What a wonderful buyer! She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Thank you Lacey Grey! ^__^

14. Lacey Grey bought a wine wig from me. Good communication and super fast payment. Very nice buyer! Thank you very much!

15. I bought a wig from Lacey Grey and the transaction was great! Communication was pleasant and shipping was fast. The wig arrived in great condition and I am very happy. Thank you! ^^

16. Bought gold glitter eye from Lacey Grey. Beautiful merchandise. Pix don't do them justice. Was surprised it took so long to get here from the UK, but that is not the sellers fault. Our post office sits on stuff and opens it and picks thru it. Going thru customs is one thing, have been gone thru at the local post office is another. Thankfully they arrived without problems and not broken even thought the entire bottom had been torn off the envelope and the ragged edges taped together. Great seller, excellent communications. Highly Recommended. Thankx so much...
      - ShadowHawke -

17. Had a lovely international buying experience with Lacey Grey! I purchased a modified Dream of Doll wig. not only is it in lovely shape but the modifications are well done and the wig is gorgeous! Billie loves it!

She shipped quickly and had great communication!

Thank you so much!

18. Lacey Grey bought an open-eyed Lu-Wen head from me. The transaction was perfect :D She paid very quickly and the communication was really friendly ^^
      Thanks a lot for this nice transaction!!

19. I recently bought eyes from Lacey Grey and quite unfortunately hit a bit of a snag during shipping =( However! Lacey was very polite and understanding and the issue was quickly resolved to my satisfaction! Excellent communication, would definitely recommend as a seller! X3 ♥♥

20. Purchased an SD head from Lacey Grey. Communication was great and PMs all though the process. Arrived safely and in exact condition as shown/stated in Marketplace. Would definitely buy from again.