1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion for Angell Studio Mini Gus

Jun 21, 2008

1. Gus is very popular among Angell Studio Guests,and what about Mini Gus?This is the new mold of AS,there are gege(elder brother)and didi(younger brother)
      Are they cute?
      Which one do you like best or they are the same in your mind?
      Any discussion about them is welcomed in this thread.

These two pages of them:
      Mini gus gege

Mini gus didi

2. *bump* I just stumbled across these cuties and had to know if someone has one! They're too adorable! :D

3. I never saw this thread before, but they're really cute! I wonder, they look like they would look lovely next to my Elfdoll Doonas :) Cute boys!

4. It really need some people who had bought them to join this discussion

5. Does anyone have one of these little guys yet?

6. Has anyone actually gotten a MG yet? @_@ I'm pretty set on him at the moment but I wish I had more pictures ._.

7. I do have one and will post him for sale. He didn't pose well enough for me. I used him as a girl, actually. I don't have the wig any longer in the 1st image and the character she was didn't have hair, so she quite clean headed.
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
      The second one is her character, Osa. She was 1st a Bobobie Tiny Erin then she grew into the mini gus... long story still on going! The second shot also shows her with Volks anime eyes. The 1st are the default she came with. With the anime eyes, the eye lashed look odd, so I removed them and the little black corners of her mouth. The third image is her finished and ready for the story. She has default face up. LOL, sounds like I'm trying to sell here here! I replaced her with a little fee.. again, a boy body!

8. oh my goodness! Gus is so cute- nobody else has one??

9. Bumping for Gus! I need to see more of his cute little face!

10. bump for Gus, please owner or lover who knows owners....Show them here ^^ please :)

11. Hey! :) i have plans on getting a gus with a female body after xmas or so (depends..) But im not sure what size of wig she'll use! any help?

12. I have a Mini Gus girl on the way. I'll have to post pictures. She's planned to be a little zombie girl though, daughter of two of my Ringdoll boys. ^^