1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Callum91

Jun 9, 2008

1. Hi!

If you have had a transaction with me, please post feedback here :)

Thank you :)

2. callum91 bought some wigs from me. She payed quickly and kept up with communication. Very nice when I missed a few things on her shipping quote/delivery time. Would do business with again. :thumbup

3. Sold a wig to Callum91, they paid quickly and would happily sell to again:)
      Great seller thanks again

4. callum91 took part in my MSC GO. Payments where prompt and communication was great throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with callum91 again ^^

5. I sold a pair of 16mm eyes to Callum91, they paid promptly, and let me know as soon as they arrived. Thankyou very much, would recommend!

6. Callum bought some jewelery from me. She paid promptly and was great in communication. She's very nice and it was a pleasure to do a business with her :) Would definitely reccomend. Thanks :)

7. callum bought a nanuri '06 head from me, and was an absolute joy to work with.

thank you so much for making my first sale go so smoothly! :aheartbea

8. callum91 bought a dress set from me. Absolute pleasure to work with! Quick payment and always answered PMs promptly.

9. I've jointed in GO led By Callum,
      the deal was very smooth,easy,great communication and also very polite and nice in Mp's.
      Definitely i will glady join again to any of Callum GO.
      Thanks.

10. I participated in an Iplehouse GO organised by callum91 and everything was absolutely perfect. He was excellent at communication and shipped my items to me promptly. I would be most happy to join in any GO organised by Callum again. :chocoheart

11. Feedback for 2 times dealing with Callum91.

I trade dolls with Callum. I got his Iplehouse Dark Cocori and he got my Iplehouse Ashanti. I'm really happy about the trade and it was a pleasure. Everything went perfect and Callum was good to tell me everything. Every little flaw (some I can not even see!) was mentioned. Cocori was shipped very securely and arrived safe and fast!

I was also in the Iplehouse GO that Callum organised. It was wonderful! Callum kept good communication and the wig was sent fast and arrived in good condition!

I would love to buy/sell/trade with Callum again in the future! :D

12. I sold Callum a Jpop wig. He was very sweet and friendly in communication, fast to respond to pms. Paid promptly and let me know immediately when it arrived. Very trustworthy buyer. Would happy do business with him anytime. :)

13. Great international customer. Thanks!

14. I had a excellent transaction with Callum! I bought his Westerm Cocori and she is just so pretty! <3
      It was good packaged with a lot of bubble wrap. Everything arrived safe and Callum add a nice letter to me :)
      Everything was so nice, good communication, fast shipping and everything!
      Thanks a lot!

15. I sold some eyes to Callum91. Wonderful buyer, & I would not hesitat to sell to again! swift payment, & all around great DoAer;)

16. Callum91 participated in my Tata Paradise and Dollmore group order and was a pleasure to deal with. Sent the order in promptly and also paid on time too. Overall highly recommended and would certainly deal with again :)

17. Callum91 bought a Iplehouse Erzulie from me. The transaction was great, curteous, great communication and paid quickly. I wouldn't hesitate in doing business again.

18. Callum91 was a member of my Dollmore GO and was a lovely participant; communication was friendly and polite and payments were swift. He informed me once the items had arrived and was a consistently patient and pleasant GO member to deal with!

I would definitely recommend callum91 and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again ^_^

Thank you!

19. Callum91 commissioned some EID and BID clothes from me. He was awesome to work with, great communication, and very understanding with time constraints. I would recommend anyone working with him and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks again Callum91!

20. Great buyer!!

I sold some clothes and shoes to Callum and everything went fantastic: fast payment and great communication.

Recommended!! :D