1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Minda

Jun 7, 2008

1. Wow, haven't gotten to do this for awhile! :) Start a feedback thread for a good trader, that is.

Minda just sold me a DoC boy body and was delightful to deal with. I'm super-impressed by the beautiful job she did cleaning him up for travel - the little guy could almost pass for never-used!

She unstrung him at my request, to save on shipping, wrapped everything up excellently, and kept in communication throughout. Shipping was very quick. Altogether pleasant transaction, and I would recommend her highly as a seller!

2. I did a great trade with Minda! She was very friendly, great with communication, and shipped lightening fast! Wonderful to work with!

3. I just bought a Hoo outfit from Minda. Everything went great. She was very friendly, great with communication, and she shipped really quickly. I would buy/sell from her again. Thank you so much for the outfit. My boy loves it. XD

4. I just bought a MSD Volks suit from Minda. She was very quick to communicate to, and very nice to deal with. I would definitely buy something from her again.

5. I sold my Unoa Sist to her and she had excellent communications and paid promptly. A lovely and easy transaction!

Jay

6. Did a trade with Minda. Everything arrived intact and the outfit is gorgeous. Thanks very much!

7. Did a trade with Minda, and it went amazingly well! Thank you, dear! ^_^

8. I bought a Hoo head from her. She was kind, fast in sending and very nice when I started to get worried for a delay in the package (due to the fact the package was sent near Christmas, so the postal service usually is delayed). The head was just as described, arrived well packed and it was in perfect shape. It was a great transaction and I would buy from her again!!!

9. Minda bought some doll parts from me and the transaction went along smoothly as expected. The replies were fast and the payment was prompt; I highly recommend her as a buyer and would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks so much! :]

10. I bought a LF Rachel from Minda and she was a wonderful buyer! Awesome communication and super fast shipping. I would definitely buy from her again!

11. I bought some Unoa parts from Minda - couldn't ask for a better seller. Super fast shipping, very agreeable & communicative seller. Thanks again!

12. I have bought at Minda Unoa Lusis by layaway. Layaway conditions were very convenient. The doll has arrived well packed, free of defects, with a gift. :D
      It was very pleasant to deal Minda.
      Many thanks to Minda! :aheartbea

13. i bought an unoa sist from minda via layaway! there were absolutely no troubles and she kept very good communication with me throughout! the doll also arrived with a mini bear as a gift, which was v. cute! :))
      thank you!

14. A bit late of me, but Minda gave my two Junga Toy skull heads fantastic Day of the Dead face-ups. You can see them on the Skull thread and the JID thread. She does great work, was very easy to work with and communicative, and I would feel very safe doing business with her in the future. :)

15. Minda paid quickly for her wig and is super friendly :D Thanks a bunch!

16. Minda bought blue glass eyes from me. She paid quickly, had great communication and let me know when they arrived! I would recommend her to anyone~ Thank you^^

17. Minda bought a XagaDoll Lara on layaway from me and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly - she was fast with her payments, and super patient when I had issues getting Lara shipped off due to a blizzard. She was a great buyer to work with, and I'm so happy she likes her new doll! :)

18. Minda purchased some MSD clothes from me.
      Contact and transaction went smoothly. Thanks!

19. Minda did an amazing job with my Doll Leaves G, doing her faceup! It was my first faceup commission and I would definitely say I will be bringing her more in the future. She had extremely timely communication/shipping/working, as well as incredibly reasonable prices and her artistic talent impressed me! A really just overall pleasant experience and a great artist to work with.

20. Minda purchased a wig from me. Prompt payment and she let me know when the wig arrived. Great buyer, thanks!