1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Soom Super Gem Females?

May 23, 2008

1. I'm ordering a Dia and wondered what clothing lines and shoes she can wear?

From soom's site, it looks like she can wear SD/SD13 shoes.

2. She has the same size feet as Elfdoll girls (70 mm) so Luts and most Dollmore shoes will fit well.

3. Any idea about Dollheart shoes?

4. I, too, am taken with Dia, and since she would be my first BJD, I'd love any advise about clothing or shoes!:fangirl:

5. My only advice: beware the bust. Normal SD13 girl shirts aren't going to cut it, unless they're super stretchy.

6. What about model girl clothes?

7. Short sleeved and sleeveless should work. Long sleeved would probably big long in the arms since her arms are shorter. I just got some Volks Sd16 girl jeans and they are too small but Elfdoll guy pants fit pretty good.

8. I'll let you know about model clothes when I get my Dia, but I am thinking probably not. Dia is a little shorter (not much) and her measurements are off slightly.

I would be thrilled if they could share clothes since I'm in the middle of altering an 18th C Robe a la Francais pattern and I would just be easier to do it once!

9. I have a Supergem girl on layaway and I an interested in knowing what you guys are dressing your supergem girls in? Thanks

Edit: Here are the Super gem measure ments.

- Overall Height : 65 cm
      - Head Circumference : 22cm
      - Neck Circumference : 10cm
      - Chest Circumference : 27cm
      - Shoulder Width : 10.5cm
      - Bottom Circumference : 17cm
      - Arm Length : 20cm
      - Wrist Circumference : 6cm
      - Hip Length : 28cm
      - Thigh Circumference : 15.5cm
      - Leg Length : 41cm
      - Ankle Circumference : 7.5cm
      - Feet Length : 7cm

Also, unsure if the lenght of feet for high heeled feet is the same as flat foot for supergem?

10. I tried SD16 girl pants on my Dia and they were too short and too tight.

11. Seconding Patrice, the SD16 is much thinner in the waist. Elfdoll clothes* and SD13 Long Leg BOY jeans fit my Super Gem girl.

* - Technically patterns fitted to the large bust Elfdoll girl fit my SG without any alterations other than length. Her legs are much longer.

P.S. The arch of the SD16 foot is higher than the SG too. The SG arch foot will take the same shoes as the SD13 HH foot. So shoes from Dollheart, Luts, Volks SD13, etc.

12. Thanks so so much! It's so good to have this information to shop for my girl :)

13. The best pants I've found to fit my Dia have been Elfdoll guy. Here she is in a pair of Efldoll guy cargo pants and a top that was made for one of my Elfdoll girls:

[​IMG]

Dollmore model dresses and tops fit well provided they are short sleeved or sleeveless. I think their pants would work too except they'd be too long. Here's Brid in a Dollmore Model dress and in a Dollmore Model top and skirt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Thanks, International Velvet for asking this question!!
      And great big thanks for everyone who has answered, and those who will!
      I have Dia on order, and she is my first BJD. So I am really confused about sizing... ask me about fashion dolls, and I am a "know-it-all", but here I am lost!:doh
      Shoes have been awful because some sites don't give a measurement. So, even though I know her foot is 7cm.... I don't know what size the "soandso" shoe is!! Aaarrgg!
      Any and all help would be appreciated!!

M:moo

15. Patrice, forgot to say 'thank you' for the lovely photos!!!

16. You are welcome. I know you'll love your Rose Queen.

17. Patrice....

Can you clarify why the sleeves don't work if it's a model garment? Is it length, hand span? Are the arms thicker on Dia?

I ask because I have a model already and I am making some clothes for her and HOPING that Dia can share.

Thanks!

18. My Dia's armlength is about the same as my Elfdoll girls. She fits fine into SD13 size jackets through the arms, shoulders and back. She's just a lot more bust to her. I don't know for sure but I'm guessing long sleeved Dollmore tops might be too long.

19. Aw dang! I'm ordering my Dia a bunch of Model-sized clothes from Dollmore this Friday: long-sleeved tops and jeans. Now I'm getting nervous! I'll order them anyway and post how it goes.

20. Thanks Patrice....that should be okay. The dresses I am making don't have long sleeves (just half length). It should be okay.