1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Camellia Dynasty - Discussion Thread

May 6, 2008

1. "Camellia Dynasty" Limited Edition Boys -Abracadabra and Om

Camellia Dynasty provide not only dolls but also some interesting small things :p

[​IMG]
      MODEL: Alien Prince: Yoshal (SHIWOO-SP)。1/3。

[​IMG]
      MODEL :Camellia Dynasty Prince Ⅱ:Amein。1/3。

[​IMG]
      MODEL :Camellia Dynasty Prince Ⅺ:HanaKon。1/3。

Any thing about Camellia Dynasty can discuses here :)

2. Ooooh, the dolls are pretty! How do you get the little cats tho? i really want one, do you get them if you buy a doll or what?

3. I couldn't see the pictures of Om or Abracadabra... but the body pic was up in the News thread. He (whichever he is) is really cute!! I like the ivory color of the resin as well.
      I tried to get to the site but I guess too much traffic is crashing it?

Raven

4. Those little rabbits are adorable. Those should be made in human size!

5. I love those cats too :3 I like both of the 42cm boys--I love Om's nose, but I prefer the rest of Abracadabra's face. If they really are $150 US each as the special price, then I might be tempted to get both XDD I wonder how one would go about ordering though...

6. I am very interested in the little boys and the cats too, I will be keeping close attention to these threads. The creator is very wonderful, such nice sculpts!!!

7. If anyone somehow gets a hold of these cats, id love to buy one! Id split if they came with the dolls... just to get a cute little kitty ^^;

8. Is there anyway to order them? I would love to buy Abracadabra.

9. petitefilou: The boys are cute, but actually I am more crazy for cats :p
      I don't know how to get them yet. I will ask hellash and tell you later.

ravendolls: I can see those pics, so I have no idea what wrong with that.
      But I can give you other links, please try them :)
      咒音(abracadabra)
      圣祈(om)

Aichan: The little rabbits are really cute. I think they have magnet in them, so they can stick on a doll head without any other support.

Sarako, SillLadyFae & Safira : Hi, I will update more details in a few days :p

10. I am just in LOVE with Om. If the PM I sent you is a little, umm, batty, it's because I'm in love XD.

He's only the second sleepy-eyed doll I've ever liked. He looks so sweet and yet devious.

I was wringing my hands in my LJ about grabbing him, and one of my mates who doesn't even do the BJD thing told me to knock it off and just grab him. So... I really hope I'm able to do that! He'll be treated like a prince, I promise!

11. I'm very fond of Om myself and wondering if this is the reason I've been putting off so many other orders (mundane stuff like books and dvds). I'm awaiting eagerly more updates on these lovelies.

12. The only other time I have had a reaction to a doll like I did to Abracadabra, was the first time I saw a picture of a DollZone Xi and a DollZone Mo, which were my first and second dolls and to this day my most cherished boys. For the longest time I have wanted to find a doll for a muse I have named Quinn, and Abracadabra, the moment I saw him I knew he was my Quinn doll.

13. Wow I'd really love to know how I could order Abracadabra =) He's so cute! Also I have fallen in love with those kitties! and I truly want a kitty!

14. I'm really keen on these boys as well - they're exactly my kind of doll. I won't be able to scrounge up the cash for a month or two, but I'm really curious to find out how I'd go about ordering.

They have beautiful faces, I really look forward to seeing what else this sculptor comes up with in future (And those head-bunnies are adorable - like Pita-Ten or something ^.^)

15. Rose-romance- thank you very much for your help! You've been so wonderful and helpful. I really appreciate you working so hard to help all of us~.

16. Hi, everyone :)
      I update new info in news thread.
      How to get the cat, and further shipping/ ordering information.
      Please mail Camellia Dynasty to place your order :3

17. They don t have PP yet... ;__; ::sighs::

18. I'd love to get a kitty too, so if someone gets one and doesn't like it, I'm willing to buy it. <3

19. How much do the little bunny hair accessories cost? I MUST have a pair.

20. I also want a Kitty if someone wants to sell theirs Let me know... I would order but since they don't have Paypal yet by the time they get it the kitties will all be gone ;.;

And my bank charges WAY too much for bank transfers and I won't deal with Western Union sooo...