1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jarmie

Apr 16, 2008

1. Starting a thread for Jarmie feedback -

2. I sold a MNF Shiwoo Elf to jarmie. Great communication, very fast payment. I really hope you enjoy him. ^_^

3. Jarmine bought a T-lahoo head and a pair of soom eyes from me. She is a really nice person to talk with.
      Thank you, Janet. Please take great care of him.

4. Sold a Soom Sabik to Jarmie -it was a very smooth transaction. It was really 1-2-3-done, thank you~! Swift and painless *LOL*: I wish all buyers were like her! XD Thanks again!!

5. Jarmie bought some pants and a top from me. The transaction was flawless, very quick payment! Thanks again!

6. Jarmie comished me for a pair of gogs and a monocle.
      She was patient and kind enough to let me know when they arrived . She also provided pics as well!
      Wonderul buyer!!!
      Thanks Jarmie!!!!ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

7. I bought a Sparkling Forever Uyoo Elf from Jarmie, She kept me informed on what was happening and was great to deal with :) I'd definately recommend her :) Thank you :)

8. Jarmie just brought her SA Bernard V1 from me. An amazing buyer. Prompt to pay, polite and friendly, and she let me know as soon as he had arrived. Highly recommended. :D

9. I just received my Lati tiny from Jarmie. It was a wonderful transaction, she kept me up to date every step of the way! The package was mailed quickly and packed very well. Would highly recommend purchasing from her!!!

10. i bought an adorable little Kong from Janet. Communication was great. She held him a few days for me and shipped very promptly after i paid! he was well-packed and in perfect condition :fangirl:

11. Janet was simply the best customer! And my first. She was such a great introduction to selling on the forums, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

12. Jarmie is a really COOL lady to do business with. She sold me her Dsam 32 body on a short layaway. It was a perfect transaction all round. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to everyone!! :D

13. Jarmie bought a pair of model doll shoes from me. It was a pleasant and smooth transaction. She was very friendly in pms, she paid right away and let me know when the shoes arrived :) Thank you again! I hope you enjoy them!

14. I bought a Dollshe body from her and she was great to deal with, very helpful and really nice. The body is perfect as was the transaction. Hope we can do business again soon.

15. Jarmie bought a Dollshe Hound from me, and the transaction couldn't have been any smoother. Immediate payment, and excellent communication throughout. Highly recommended!

16. Jarmie is an excellent person to deal with, she bought steampunk eyes from me and paid quickly and had wonderful followup.
      I would recommend her to anyone as a buyer and a dolly friend!

17. Jarmie bought a Lahoo body from me. She paid promptly and was quick to respond to all PMs. She was extremely pleasant to deal with. I'd gladly sell to her again. Thanks!!

18. Jarmie bought a Mecha Angel-sized suit from me, and it was a very pleasant transaction. She made prompt payment, and notified me when it arrived; I would do business with her again. Thanks, Jarmie! :fangirl:

19. I bought a doll head from Jarmie. The service was excellent, and the head was carefully and safe wrapped.
      Jarmie even covered insurance.

Jarmie was easy to deal with and a pleasure to buy from.

20. I bought a AoD girl bodie from Jarmie. They were so nice and very pleasant to do business with! Shipped very fast and was willing to work with me! Definitely highly recommended and would love to business again. Thanks again :D