1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chris4u

Apr 13, 2008

1. Please be so kind, to leave feedback for transactions with me, here. Thank you! :aheartbea

2. chris4u bought my two domuya heads (sophie and day).
      She was very friendly to work with, excellent communication and prompt payment...
      i would gladly deal with her again!!!

lamira

3. I sold a body to Chris4u. She was wonderful to deal with and it is very easy to communicate with her. She paid promptly and are a patient buyer! Fantastic!!

4. Chris4u bought a wig from me. She is a wonderful buyer, nice communication and fast payment. I would happily deal with her again!

5. Chris4u bought a Juri05 head from me. All perfect, very wonderful buyer, fast payment and friendly communication. A +++ ^___^ Thanks so much ;)

6. Sold Chris4u a pair of Dollzone boots, with fast payment and excellent communication-
      Very pleasant transaction, thanks so much! :)
      -Melissa

7. She bought a head from me. Good communication, prompt payment. So glad the head has found a good home.

-Anneke

8. I had a transaction with Chris4u being the buyer, and I was really happy to deal with her!
      Communication with her worked fast, and she seems to be really kind person too. I also got the payment from her without any problems.
      She informed me when the item had arrived to her, and gave me a picture too! ^__^

I can just recommend her as a buyer! :)

9. Chris4u bought a pair of 16mm grey glass eyes from me. It was all perfect, very nice buyer, fast payment and very very friendly communication!!!

10. I sold Chris4u sd sweater and shirt. She paid very fast and she's very friendly. Its a pleasure dealing with her. Very good buyer!

Thanks!

11. Such a lovely buyer, Chris4u bought a AA girls body from me.
      Can't recommend her enough, very friendly and great communication :)
      Thanks for such a smooth transaction ^_^

12. Chris4u bought a head from me. The transaction was perfect. She paid quickly and communicated well. Would definitly deal with again, thank you!!

13. I sold Chris4u a doll body. The communication was great and fast :)! Very fast responses and a great pleasant to deal with! Thank you!

14. Chris4u bought a AA shiwu head from me 8D

transaction was actually done quite quickly. The negotiations were fair and Chris was very compromising.
      I delayed the sending of her tracking number by one day due to computer problems but chris was rather understanding about it. She informed me when the head arrived at her place and I even got a cute picture of Benny ^^v

overall, one of the best buyers i have

15. chris4u bought Lishe head
      She was very friendly to work with, and She paid quickly ^__^ She let me know, when a box reached her as well as she sent a few photographs. :)

i would gladly deal with her again!!! :D:D:D

16. I sold a dollzone body and she is a very good buyer, pacient and rapid with payment. 100% recomiended

17. Chris4u bought a leeke Koji head from me. Prompt with paying and let me know as soon as he arrived.

Wonderful quick and pleasent transaction. ^^

18. Chris4u bought a wig and some eyes from me. Paid quickly and is pleasant to deal with. Thanks!

19. I sold Chris4u a wig! She was very pleasant to deal with and responded to all PMs quickly~ I would definitely sell to her again~ Thank you very much!

20. Chris4u bought a Dollinian body from me, and the whole transaction was great. She paid promptly, kept in good contact with me,and let me know right away when the body arrived! She's been very pleasant to deal with and I would not hesitate to sell to her again.