1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Light 26cm Tiny Clothes that Fit

Jul 27, 2005

1. Since I don't have access to an in-person store that sells 1/6-scale clothing (and I'm a bit leery of paying shipping without some assurance that the clothes will fit -- do any of you UnoLa-fans have any recommendations for shops to get Azone/WTG stuff, BTW?), I decided to spend a little money in the toy aisle at Target . . . the best part is that ALL THESE CLOTHES cost me under $10, OMG!!

The Fashion Fever pieces were $1.97 apiece, and the Bratz Boys outfit was on clearance for $3 . . . SCORE!!

[​IMG]

The blouse is a great fit -- a little trouble getting the elastic sleeves over her hands, but I managed. The skirt fits *perfectly*, although I wish it matched the blouse better -- these were unfortunately the only colors available. I'm going to stay on the lookout for a white blouse for her!

[​IMG]

I need to make her a belt -- it's a cute short-but-not-quite-indecent minidress ;)

[​IMG]

The skirt on this one is WAY too big (weird, since the other skirt fits fine). The jacket fits okay, although I'll probably take it in slightly (Barbie has monster boobs) and add a snap to keep it closed.

[​IMG]

OMG, the Bratz Boyz clothes could've been MADE for her!! The jeans fit like slightly low-riding hip-huggers -- very sexy -- and they have the cutest little belt with an eagle on it!! \m/

The shirt fits wonderfully and flatters her figure. It even has velcro on the sleeves, so it goes over her hands easily!!

[​IMG]

The jacket is a bit big, but I may punk-rawk it out with a few safety pins. It's still cute as hell, especially considering that the shirt/pants/jacket were a *total* of $3-ish!!

*happydance*

Thought I'd share, since I know that finding clothes for these little guys (and girls) can be a challenge!!

-- Andi :D

2. next time try putting socks on over her hands... that might help...

she looks SO CUTE in her new duds!!!

3. Since you had such good luck with the Bratz Boyz clothes. You'll probably find that a lot of things that fit Blythe dolls fit her - Skipper, Licca etc. If vintage skipper patterns fit Unolas it will be a great boon to their fans.

Eppie

4. I've had some luck with Pullip clothes, too!! Tsaritsa was kind enough to send me an outfit for each Pullip body type (there are three).

In this pic, Artemis is wearing Pullip Type 2 shoes, and her kimono is from a Pullip Type 3. The Pullip 3 shoes are too small, though.

Akiva is wearing Bratz Boyz turtleneck, trousers, and jewelry, and Azone boots.

[​IMG]

Here's Artemis in a Bratz coat:

[​IMG]

. . . and a modified Bratz top (I cut off the sleeves and made them into armwarmers) and Bratz Boyz pants:

[​IMG]

I haven't tried Licca clothes (I don't know anyone who collects them), but Azone 1/6 fashions have all fit so far. Volks WTG fashions fit Artemis, although the WTG *Boyfriend* and clothes are way too big. Akiva has a WTG Boyfriends wig and it fits *perfectly*, w00t!!

Hope this helps!

-- Andi :D

5. Necroing.. but the dolls are not being released anymore, so I guess any post about them would mean necroing some topic. I've found that LIV dolls fashion (Spinmaker) is a perfect fit, and the clothes aren't too bad when it comes to off-the-rack clothes (they look decently genuine). Shoes are too small. Momoko clothes from TTYA are a good fit, but the pants are pretty tight (and they sag so much, the dolls can't really sit in them; but this should be obvious from the TTYA promo pics). Blythe boots and canvas mini - not micro! - sneakers are ok, as are 1/6 replica sports shoes (the latter are way too long, but they stay on the foot, and if you like "the TTYA look" they're perfect).

LIV jeans, action figure top, Barbie vest
      [​IMG]

Same as above plus LIV accessories, complete LIV outfit for her
      [​IMG]

TTYA garments
      [​IMG]

TTYA hoodie for him, homemade knitwear for Barbie with a LIV leggings for her, RubyRedGalleria Blythe/Lati Y sneakers for her
      [​IMG]