Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for MiniVega

La Résinerie Dealer / Sales Rep MiniVega's Avatar

Feedback for MiniVega

Here's my feedback thread for all who had a transaction with me.

Thanks a lot for your opinion
    ◊◊ FaceUp Commissions ◊◊ DA ◊◊ Blog ◊◊ FlickR ◊◊

Official french dealer for Dollzone, Doll Chateau, Doll Leaves, Luts, Maskcatdoll, Migidoll,...

I had a perfect transaction with MiniVega for an SD13 Heath head customized by Evenstar.
    Her questions were all very polite, she was very easy to deal with and sent payment right away.
    She even let me know when she had received the package and left me feedback. =)
    I would gladly deal with MiniVega again.
    Thank you very much for the lovely transaction!
    °† Cloud, Lilithe, Lumina & Luna, Endy & Maia, Sera & Gabrielle, Kiki, Salvadore, Sebastian, Evan, Phoebe, Philip †°
    [ Kun | Garnet | Kurumi & Luna | Puff & Papi | Bianka & Rose | MSD F-21 | Dali | Anais II | Sakaki | Miruku | Maki ]

I sold a wig to her. She is a great buyer, very kind. She paid quickly and kept me informed during the transaction. It has been a pleasure!!

A very nice and polite person to communicate with. She made immediate payment and kept me informed when item was received =)

Thank you for the purchase!

MiniVega bought a pair of eyes from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
    >///<easy to deal with ~ wonderful~ and soo friendly~~
    we have a nice communication~ ^^
    thanks~

Sold a wig to MiniVega, I got paid quick and the transaction went smooth. Thanks again

MiniVega bought a wig from me. Payment was fast and communication was great.
    Thank you so much, and I hope your boy will like it.

happy hybrid girl
    MiniVega bought an lu-wen open eye head from me.
    it was an very smooth and good transaction. Good and fast comminucation, and very sweet to deal with, she kept me informed on everything and let me know imidiately when the package arrived safely...
    would defenitely do bussiness with her again!!!

lamira

MiniVega brought a pair of wings from me, and the interaction went smoothly and wonderfully. (And to meet with her husband to give the wings was really a fantastic experience ^^)
    Thank MiniVega for everything!
    Highly recommendable!

In Love With Iplehouse Lacey Grey's Avatar
    MiniVega sold me an open eyed Lu-Wen head. The transaction went excellently. She was extremely nice and friendly, was great with communication and the head arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely reccommend her.
    At home...
    Scarlett (DoD Ducan - May 17th 2008)

is called Chloe :P Dealer / Sales Rep Gantaeno's Avatar
    Minivega has been part of my first GO, for Hand Craft Class eyes. She was a STAR participant! Would be welcomed back anyday, paid on time, let me know when they'd arrived, the lot

Not always open due to full time teaching job, but I may be able to help if you PM me! Shop's here!

BacK! XboX ObsesseD <3 lilemokai's Avatar
    i bought a DF Taxane doll from MiniVega and everything went though quickly and perfectly. i would be very willing to do business again in the future Thanks Again :3
    At Home - Jun| Hayato| Seung| Kyouya| Miku| AJ| Yuuta| Leon| Lucca| Eiji
    Waiting - None Atm

MiniVega Commisioned a fur wig from my shop. Such wonderful shopper! Super understand and Super patient. Fast payment! Smooth Transaction. YOu name it!

Do come back anytime~

VISIT our ETSY SHOP FOR PRE-MADE & LIMITED EDITION ITEMS~
    Facebook Page-For ALL LATEST UPDATES/Coupons/and Promotions~!

I bought Moon's head from MiniVega. The transaction was smooth, the communication very fast and friendly and Moon's head ist beautiful.

I bought a Soom Bygg head from MiniVega.
    The communication was very good, fast and nice. The head was packed nice and safely and I can only recommend MiniVega! I would always to business with her again!
    Thanks a lot!

MiniVega sold me her gorgeous Peakswood Goldie on layaway. She is a delight to deal with from start to finish and keeps in good communication. She packed Goldie up extremely well and sent her so quickly that she traveled from France to the US in only 6 days. She is awesome and I would buy from her again and again. Thanks Nadege
    Flickr

hello MiniVega
    sorry to late give you feedback~
    hug~!
    very nice ~!
    The communication was very good
    any about bjd,welcome pm me
    (*^__^*)

I sold a wig to MiniVega she was REALLY terrific, I sent out the wig she told me when it arrived and she even snapped a pic for me (I totally love that) I'm a picture sucker

Nothing in the world is as soft and yeilding as water. Yet for dissolving the hard and inflexible, nothing can surpass it. The soft overcomes the hard; the gentle overcomes the rigid.

MiniVega painted my SDF Bliss boy and he looks just like I wanted him~ <3

She has been SO nice during the whole thing and been really fast and helpful too! I had no problems with her at all!

She also replies really REALLY fast to your PMs and is just an amazing artist. I would deal with her again in the future for sure!

Dolls: SDF Modded Bliss (Alex), MNF ShuShu (Claire)

Dr. M. Niccals
    Brought MiniVega's Chrom, she is talented at the makeup of the doll as much as she is such a wonderful seller! Would definitly buy from again, and commission!
    Out of the hobby! Find me around the internet if you wanna chat! 1000014