1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Redastor.

Apr 9, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for me, Redastor here. Thank you for to the great sellers I have bought from so far:aheartbea
      Yves

2. redastor bought some eyes from me. She was very friendly, paid quickly and communication with her was great! Perfect buyer~ :)

3. Redastor bought a CP Boy Body from me. She paid quickly, kept in very good communication and was very sweet. I would not hesitate to sell to her again! :)

4. Redastor bought a SD10 girl body from me. Fast payment and friendly communication.
      It is a great transaction.

Thank you! ^^

5. I bought a PIPOS RINGO dollie from her.. she is absolutely gorgeous! I love her facemold. She's definitely staying in my little family.. ^_^

Redastor is a great seller, very accommodating and even gave me discount on the shipping. She's awesome! Very easy to communicate with and was a pleasure all around. Thanks!

6. Redastor bought a dress from me.Lovely person to deal with very friendly, would highly recommend :)

7. I just sold a pair of shoes to Reastor and he was a joy to work with from start to finish. Communications were prompt and friendly. Payment was super-speedy. I hope to work with him again!

8. Redastor bought one of the tiny suitcases from me, and such an entertaining and interesting transaction I've never had before. :)
      Sweetest person to deal with, it was smooth transaction from beginning to end, and on top great fun too !!
      Thank you again sweetie :aheartbea

9. I recently sold a SD shirt to Redastor and the transaction went wonderfully smoothly! :)

Quick payments and pleasant PMs - thank you!

10. i traded two heads with redastor. she was always very kind and easy to communicate. everything went perfect. i will not hesitate to deal with her again. thank you:)

11. I had a very smooth transaction with Redastor. Payment is Super Quick. She responds to PMs quickly. PMs are friendly and nice. Very pleasant transaction and sweet to deal with. Would do business with again anytime.

12. I just had a second transaction with Redastor. As with the earlier sale, she was amazing every step of the way. I hope to deal with her again soon!

13. I had a wonderful transaction with Redastor! Great communications, quick pay and just a nice person to get to know!

14. I bought 2 dollstwon heads from Redastor and she was awesome to deal with. Very nice and posted right away!! Very good person to deal with!! Thanx!!! :)

15. Redastor bought a wig from me and she was completely awesome to deal with! :) She had great communication and paid promptly.

16. Such a pleasure doing business with Redastor! I purchased a pair of 14mm green eyes and they are absolutely great! I love them! Such a lovely person to deal with! recommended!!!

17. Thanks so much for a wonderful sale! Couldn't have been nicer and great communication!
      -Melissa

18. Redastor Is a dream to sell to.. great communications, fast payment, just wonderfull in every aspect!! I give her the highest recomendation!

Thanks!!

19. I cant begin to say enough nice things about Redastor. I purchased a Dollstown Modded Soph from her and everything went wonderful from the quick replies in email to the lightning fast shipping .right down to the cutest little head

I can honestly highly recommend this lovely seller to all..

20. Wonderful person to deal with:thumbup I purchased a pair of Dollheart shoes and it has been a perfect transaction! Fast and friendly replies to my PMs , Well packaged, fast international shipping and perfect shoes! What more could you ask for!!:)
      Thanks so much Yves, hope to deal with you again!