1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lillie

Apr 3, 2008

1. Lillie commissioned me to do face ups on her MG Ryu & Miho. She was wonderful to work with - very friendly, prompt PM replies and quick payment. :) Thanks so much! :aheartbea

2. Lillie recently purchased a MSD t-shirt and everything went wonderfully smoothly! :)

Super quick payment and PMs.

Thanks! :)

3. Awww thanx Lilie! ;)
      Lillie is fast at both communicating and sending the payment ;) It was a very smooth transaction! And I hope you'll like the clothes :D

4. Lillie recently commissioned me to do 2 faceups! Great communication and fast payment! Thank you so much, dearie~

5. Sold some items to Lillie and she paid very promptly and kept communication with me throughout the transaction.
      Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction :)

6. Lillie commissioned me once again for a face up. She's as easy to work with as always! Thanks so much!

7. Lillie adopted my LittleFee Shiwoo from me, she paid super quick and was a great buyer! Enjoy your little boy. Thanks so much.

DMM :kitty2

8. Yet another transaction with Lillie and as always, she's super friendly, prompt with payment and just a lovely person to do business with~ :aheartbea

9. Lillie purchased a Volks outfit from me a while back and everything went smoothly, very fast with payment, thank you so much. (And sorry for the belated feedback ><)

10. Super awesome transaction! Lillie sold me an outfit for my MSD, and even sent a super cute keychain! <3 thanks so much for looking into a decent shipping rate and getting it out quickly~

11. I sold a wig to Lillie, we have good communication and she made fast payment, Lillieis a nice buyer! Thank you!

12. Sold a couple shirt to Lillie, and payment was very prompt, and communication friendly and fast - letting me know when the shirts arrived --- just in the nick of Halloween time! :dance
      Would not hesitate to deal with again some time! Thanks!!

13. Lillie bought a MNF Woosoo :) She paid quickly, was very friendly, and was quick to reply to my PMs! ^ ^ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks for a smooth transaction!

14. I sold a wig and eyes to Lillie. The payment was fast and communication was great. She also let me know when the item arrived. thank you!

15. Lillie bought a sadol vest from me and it was a really pleasant transaction! She paid fast, and replies were quick. Thank you so much! :)

16. Lille purchased a DOC H. Kirill from me. The transaction was swift and pleasant and she let me know what that he made it there safe and sound. Great buyer, would love to work with again :)

17. Lillie bought wig and shoes from me. Good communication, fast payment, everything was nice :) Thanks again!!

18. Lillie bought a leather set from me and she is a really nice buyer =D. She paid quickly and everything was fantastic ^v^
      Thank you so much =D

19. Lillie bought a wig from me. Everything went smoothly and she let me know when it arrived. Thanks :)!

20. Item(s): Faceup commission
      Date of transaction: January 2011

Comments:
      Trish commissioned me for a faceup for her Migidoll Miho. She was very patient, given how we were affected by the extraordinary circumstances Brisbane was in during the floods. Communications were swift and it was a smooth transaction. Thank you very much for your patronage! :)