1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hello Lolita

Mar 26, 2008

1. I did not see a thread so I will start one. Hello Lolita just bought a pair of eyes from me. She was super sweet to talk with, communicated the whole time, paid right away and even let me know as soon as the eyes arrived.
      Great buyer!!! Thank so much!! :)

2. hello lolita participate in my GO, great transcation with prompt payment, thank you!

3. I bought a Dollzone coat from hello lolita, and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. Great communication and prompt shipping. Would definitely recommend buying from. :)

4. Hello Lolita bought some yo-tenshi wings from me- fast payment, great communication, highly recommend! :)

5. hello lolita bought a DollZone BB Ani from me, and was a wonderful buyer! Very friendly communication, paid promptly, a real sweetheart! I had a lot of fun doing the custom faceup too. ^_^

Thank you for such a smooth transaction, and I hope you and Malina enjoy many good memories!!

6. I sold a pair of eyes to hello lolita. She was very nice, replied to pms quickly, paid right away, and afterwards she let me know when she received them. Great buyer, thank you very much. :)

7. I sold two pieces of clothing to Hello Lolita. She was very pleasant to deal with and quick to pay. Once she received the items, was fast to thank me (which is always a plus in my book). Recommended buyer! :)

8. Sold a Anotherspace shirt to Hello Lollita, she was really nice and fast with the payment, great communicaton. Recommended Buyer! ^_^

9. Purchased a DZ fenyo from hello lolita and had great communication, fast shipment, and just a great transaction. Hoping to make another purchase soon. I loved my doll and recommend hello lolita to anyone who asks about purchasing from her. :3

10. I bought a small plush toy from Hello Lolita, and she did me a great favor by shipping it out quickly so that I would recieve it by a certain date. It was a very smooth transaction, and she was a pleasure to do business with.

11. I sold a doll to Hello Lolita and it was a perfect transaction. Very sweet buyer and excellent communication :) Thank you again!

12. She sold me a skirt/hat set that she made herself and it got here fast~ It's adorable, she's adorable!

13. Another wonderful transaction with hello lolita! I bought some clothing and shoes from her, and it went perfectly. The items were shipped quickly and arrived in great conditon! I always enjoy doing business with her. :)

14. I bought a pair of shoes and an outfit from hello lolita Everything was just as promised and she shipped ver quickly! I'm so pleased with my purchase! I hope to buy from her again!

15. I bought a pair of glasses form hello lolita. They arrived super fast, I was shocked! She must have run to the Post office 5 minutes after I paid. Wonderful seller, a pleasure to work with.

16. I purchased a dz girl from Hello Lolita. She arrived minty mint. Very easy to deal with. Replied to my pm's quickly. I look forward to buying from her again.:)

17. I sold a Volks yo outfit to Hello Lolita. it was a very smooth and easy transaction, paid within minutes, and very pleasant contact. highly recommended! - Barb

18. Hello Lolita bought a pair of HG glass eyes from me. She's really nice to do business with ^_^ we had such a pleasant transition ;D
      Thank you very much!! and I'm very glad you like the glass eyes!!

kay

19. I bought a pair of Leg Warmers with her, and she replyed each pm very fast :)
      we had some problems with the shipping back then, and she was very patient!
      Thank you! :D

20. Hello Lolita participated in a group order I ran. She was a pleasure to have in the group order - communication was great and payments were fast - thank you so much! :D