1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamOfDoll (Dream of Babies) discussion part 1

Mar 26, 2008

1. Ok, so we have seen the pictures and these babies appear to be baby versions of DOCs!

So far I see Leya, Bee-a and Too?

EDIT: ok, that's not Leya! ;)
      I guess I just mentioned her because I couldn't quite put my finger on a similar mold ^^

News thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3011337#post3011337

Can't wait to see more of these!!

....Mod Notes....

DreamOfDoll (Dream of Babies) discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...bies)-discussion-part-1&p=3011359#post3011359

2. I got my Arie on Monday.

FYI wig is not included in the dress set but they fit the Leeke tiny sized wigs (6-6.5) which is what I have mine in.

I think most people are getting shipping notices from them now (the first orders probably already shipped out as mine was ordered a week or so later)

BTW they fit the Yo sized clothes -much- better than the BCs for people who were wondering. I have mine in a DollHeart outfit for now.

I have found the posing to be great though! I love this little body. Great stander and poser...Love the double jointed elbows and knees

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I adore my DOB. One of these days I'll get around to just doing a full shoot of him alone.

[​IMG]

In fact I love him so much that he's become twins (i.e. I'm saving up for a second body for the sleeping face plate)

4. Sorry to intrude, but does anyone know the wig size of a DOB Pisces?

He's on my "to-buy" list for this year but I can't find his measurements anywhere. :aheartbea

Also! DOB Pisces spam is always appreciated. ;) Thanks!

5. My DOB Libra wears 6-7inch wigs from Luts, and they fit perfect.

6. Just trying to liven this thread up... Someone mentioned in the earlier posts that DOB Libra is supposed to be the younger version of DOC Yen... Well... Thought I'd post this pic for resemblance sake...

DOB Libra (boy) Juniper (Juni)
      DOC Yen Jasper

[​IMG]

Though Juni has since undergone a bit of an image change - darker brown hair and greener eyes.

7. Did someone say picspam?

[​IMG]

This is my favorite picture of my DOB Libra, Coriander. It was taken the day he arrived home and I did not have a wig for him yet, so he was just my perfect little Buddha. I really do need to take more pictures...

8. I just bought a Libra, and this is my second jump into owning a tiny! The DOB Libra is so cute! I'm looking forward to getting my Littlejay!

I found out in this thread the size of wig I'll need. But what about eyes? I have a pair of 14mm that match his older counterpart. Will that be too big/small?

9. Congrats! I'm sure you'll be as happy with your Libra as I am with mine.

Mine came with 14mm eyes, so those should be just fine ^_^

10. AHH~ I was just able to open my package <333
      HERE SHE IS! My Darling Devet~ (DoB Pisce Girl)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      I made her a quick dress... and she's being sent out for faceups tomorrow :') <333

11. Lol she's missing eyelashes, but here's my little girl all finished~
      She's a girl Pisce.
      Her name is Devet <3

[​IMG]

12. Hi everyone

i'm new here and want to buy my first doll.
      a Libra girl or boy.
      now i have a few questions before i spend all my money...

i ask here cause i think it's better here than make a new newbie thread.
      so my first question is...

...where exaclty is the difference between the boys and the girls body? in this age there isn't a difference or not? i never see difference pictures about that, so why i can choose it on the D.O.D page?

2) does D.O.D sell face up's for babies? or heads or whatever, if yes can i choose a make up for them?
      otherwise i don't understand why they sell the DOB Bodys seperate.

3) the make up thing.. everey make up i saw here was completeley different, even it was the same make up type, some goth faceup's have red lips oO i mean a little difference ok, but it is a surprise every time ur'e order. or is the make up addicted to every dolls charakter? can i offer wishes for the make up to D.O.D?

4) so my idea was a little android steampunk/cyberpunk maiden loli Style (i don't think the D.O.C series looks really like children^^' teenies may..) or something like that
      what make up type are you think would be good for that? i thinked about lovely first, but i don't know if that would make her/him to "Barbie-like" i was thinking about the goth style too, but i think that would be to many make up for a kid... i don't know. natural would be nice for the steampunk style, thats the style with the brown lips right? but cutie or default would be more adapted to a kid mhhh... thats confusing ~~

5) is it right that 6/7 wigs are perfect for libra? do other wigs fit too?

6) does every 14mm eye fit? and do other sizes fit too? or absolutley not?

7) are the tender face and the hand parts included for sure? and can i buy handparts for libra? i don't see hand parts or face up's for D.O.B on D.O.D.

8) someone who knows sweet shoes for a maid style? i wanted boots, but didn't find some.

9) do all YOSD clothes suit a D.O.B?

i hope someone can/would help me.
      sorry for my bad english
      and thank you ahead

-KuroKuro
      :chocoberry

13. I'll try to answer some of your questions:

1) I only have a libra boy, so I can't be sure, but I believe the only real difference between the boy and girl bodies are their... between the leg areas. But the DOB boy doesn't really have much there anyway.

2) DOD does not offer the individual heads, but when you buy a DOB it comes with a sleeping head, so I think they off the body in case you want to make them separate dolls. As for the faceups, they offer faceups for all their dolls on a separate make-up page. If you want a faceup for the sleeping head too, you have to buy two makeups.

3) All the dolls have a default face that if you pick the default it will be as close to the website picture as they can do, but be warned, Libra's default is really pink and sparkly. You should probably look around att he different DOD face-ups people have gotten, to see the differences in color. No two faceups are alike because there are many different artists working on the dolls, and each time they have to mix the paints and pastels, so the colors are never exactly the same.

4) That sounds so cute. I love steampunk ^_^... but again, I'd try to look around and find out what people have gotten with the different faceup options. There used to be a website with comparison pictures, but since then DOD have changed their options.

5) Mine wears a 6-7, I've tried a 7-8 on him before out of curiosity but it was too big.

6) My libra hasnt had any eyes other than the ones he was sent with, but I would think most if not all 14 mm eyes would fit about the same. as for other sizes, I'm really not sure.

7) DOB's come with the sleeping face automatically and a second set of hands. They do not offer hands separately. and as I said ^ there, the makeup is listed on a separate page. It's listed right after accessories.

8 and 9 I can't be of any help with, my poor boy doesn't own any shoes, and all his clothes are either handmade or are handme downs from Ken Dolls I used to have.

14. Pie and Fuku
      DoB Pisce and Libra boys.

[​IMG]

15. Toivo says "Hello" to his cousins!

[​IMG]

He is a Libra but I changed his eyes. One day he'll get a new wig as well. I love him even if I do not like his elbow joints but who cares for such small matters... ;)

16. I bought 14mm for Toivo and they fit perfectly. You can find my account on Photobucket via my netname (I'm almost everywhere Aurinel, hehe), there you'll find pics of him with original eyes, too.

17. Toivo would love to see more of all the other DoBs! So I shall spam you all with a pic of him...

[​IMG]

18. Are no other DoB around any longer? Do I have to do all the spam alone?

[​IMG]

I'm clearly spoiling this boy...
      Come out with your DoBs, please!

19. Florence and Tom are glad to see all the other DOB's!

[​IMG]