1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nekoiyuzu

Mar 5, 2008

1. I bought the Volks x BtSSB Red Riding Hood set for SD from nekoiyuzu and she was an absolute dear to deal with! Buy with confidence! :aheartbea

2. I bought a doll from nekoiyuzu and it was a great transaction!
      Shipping was very fast too!
      I highly recommend her!
      Thank you!!!!

3. I just completed a wonderful easy transaction with nekoiyuzu for a vary rare wig. She packed it very well and it arrived fast!
      It is a pleasure for me to give nekoiyuzu her first positive feedback!!
      Even though I only completed one transaction with her, I would not hesitate to do business again!

Please leave feedback for nekoiyuzu here!

4. I bought the Fringed Orange set from Nekoiyuzu. Excellent seller, shipped the dress fast. Thank you again :aheartbea

5. I purchased a fullset Masha from her back in March and she helped me get her repainted by a friend of her's whose face-ups I absolutely LOVE.

Sara was incredibly helpful and nice to deal with the whole time~ she responded very quickly to my messages and my girl arrived today, beautiful and 100% perfect!

I am very, very grateful to Sara, and would gladly purchase from her again! :D

6. i purchased dolls and outfit from nekoiyuzu,she is very good response and reply very fast,strongly recommended seller~

7. I bought a Volks doll from nekoiyuzu and had a great experience. My doll was just as beautiful as pictured and arrived quickly and safely. Great communication too, thanks nekoiyuzu!

8. I bought a and p set Btssb set from her.
      She is the kindest seller in the world ><
      ships fast and everything is in mint condition.
      Good communication!
      I would recommend Her to anyone ^^

9. I bought a MSD Little Red Riding hood outfit from nekoiyuzu, she replied to PMs very quickly and sent off the package the next day after payment! She was a real pleasure to deal with, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! Thanks so much! :chocoberry

10. I bought a doll from nekoiyuzu. She let me hold for a week, shipped fast and packed her really well. The doll was gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! Thank you!

11. I bought a girl body from nekoiyuzu. She was always polite and friendly, and responded quickly to my PM's. The body was shipped the next day after I sent her the payment, and a tracking number was provided. The body arrived today, and it was packed extremely securely. I would happily do business with her again. Thank you!

12. I got the SDC Sweet dream Kaede outfit from her she is great seller very good communication keep me informed all the way highly recommend her

13. I purchased a FCS MSD f06 from Sara and she was very polite and pleasant to deal with. The doll arrived securely packed and in another box when she did not have the original-this was so kind. She arrived in record time! I highly recommend buying from her.

14. I purchased a Full set Volks Jun Tachibana, we had a very good communication, friendly person, I loved to deal with nekoiyuzu. It was a perfect and wonderfull overseas transaction! Thank you very much :)

15. I bought Toppi from Sara and this whole transaction has been wonderful. She was very understanding and communicative. The doll was also shipped out very fast and well packed too :) Would definitely recommend buying from her for a fuss free transaction. Thank you so much again Sara~:aheartbea

16. I bought a toppi for my friend.
      Nekoiyuzu helps to me get her.
      She's wonderful seller, very attention, gently, a pleasure to deal.

Thank you a lot!

17. I purchased an SD wig from nekoiyuzu, it was shipped very quickly and it was a great transaction! I would definitely purchase from her again :D

18. I've a wonderful transaction with nekoiyuzu :aheartbea
      I bought high quality pink dress and eyeballs. She shipped the items right away and the package was arrived very fast. I was very satisfied about the dress and eyeballs condition. They are perfect!!
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! Thank you so much!!