1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alicechan

Feb 16, 2008

1. Alicechan bought Woosoo head from me, and communication was great!
      Thanks for fast payment and messages. She's so kind and understandable, reliable buyer.
      Thank you so much!

2. I bought a gorgeous Nanuri head from Alicechan, and it was a great transaction! Shipping was lightning fast and communication was great! The head is beautiful and obviously well cared for, thanks so much! I'd gladly do business again <3.

3. Alicechan bought my modded SA Hound, and was a wonderful person to deal with, pleasant, good communication, a perfect transaction!

4. I sold a luts boy body to Alicechan and everything went smoothly. I sold her the body on layaway and she had on time payments and didn't back out...that's always a plus.
      I would recommend her to anyone as it was a great transaction.
      Enjoy your boy! and Thanks again.

5. Alice Chan commissioned me for mods and a face-up, she was wonderful to work with:fangirl:

Sera~

6. I purchased a beautiful Lati Yern from Alicechan and she was absolutely great!! Communication was awesome and shipping was fast! Everything that came with her was in great condition and the Lati Yern was in great condition.

7. I purchased an SS Yder head from Alicechan, and I couldn't be happier! Communication was excellent, she allowed me to pay her in two installments and when I had a ridiculous shipping request she did everything she could to get him to me on a day I would actually be home to receive him! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

8. Alicechan bought Supia Roda doll from me :)
      It was great communication, fast payment and she's lovely person ^_^

9. Alicechan adopted my Lati Yellow Coco. Communication was great and she was an all around wonderful person to deal with. I would gladly reccomend her to anyone! :D

10. Alicechan bought some jeans from us. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Thanks so much!!

11. I bought a NS Chiwoo from Alicechan and she had great communication and was quick to ship him! What a nice person! Thanks!

12. AliceChan bought an Akando from me, paid when she promised to pay and let me know when he arrived. I couldn't ask for a nicer owner for him, thanks very much! :)

13. Alicechan participated in my crobidoll GO. Quick with payment and very friendly to work with!

14. I purchased a custom Puki Aang from Alicechan. Communication was great and shipping was prompt. :thumbup

15. Alicechan participated in my Iplehouse group order. Another great transaction! Great person to deal with!

16. Alicechan bought a Supia Rosy from me. All I can say is that is was a perfect transaction, quick communication and super fast payment. Alicechan is very easy and friendly to do business with and I would'nt hesistate to recommend her to anyone else!

A+ :):)

17. Painted a Supia Rosy for Alicechan and everything went great. Communication was easy and quick. She was clear about what she wanted, but gave me the freedom to do what I felt was suitable for the look that she desired here and there too. Doll head was packed extremely well and arrived without a hitch. She also paid immediately. Wonderful doing business with her.

18. Alicechan commissioned me for a face-up for her modded SA Hound.
      The transaction went perfectly, she was friendly and also paid promptly.
      All in all, she was a pleasure to deal with!
      Thank you!^^-

19. I purchased a doll from Alicechan and it was a very quick and smooth transaction. Would not hesitate to purchase from her again! :)

20. I bought a freshskin Dollshe Rosen head from alicechan communication was friendly and fast. Head was packaged well and shipped super fast!

Thanks for an amazingly smooth and fast transation I would def do buisness with you again <3