1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Prince_of_the_netherworld Feedback thread

Feb 16, 2008

1. yay i finally opened my feedback thread.

Buyers and sellers that have sold or bought stuff from me
      Please comment on my transaction good and bad ><
      HOPEFULLY ALL GOOD.

Thank you ^^

2. Thanks so much for the great transaction! I am SO happy with Kirill!

Anyone thinking of buying/selling/trading with prince_of_the-netherworld, don't hesitate!
      The communication was fast and friendly. The transaction went smoothly and my doll was shipped to me super fast!

Thanks again!! :-)

3. Thank you for your pleasant transaction.

I would recommend him, he's friendly and very communicative! No hesitation with dealing with him again.

4. Great trade and kind buyer >3< I recommend him stronly.

5. great transaction

recommend...=V=

6. He bought a BTSSB outfit from me on a layaway. He kept in constant contact, was super polite, and paid the layaway off early! Recommend selling to him anytime!

-K

7. A few months ago, prince_of_the_netherworld bought a SouseiSeki head on layaway from me. He ALWAYS had good communications and let me know when the payments would be. A wonderful, patient transaction. I would recommend this buyer. :)

8. A super great feedback for Prince of netherworld!!!
      I sold him a volks SD Kurumi set and he was so nice and trustworthy!! great transaction! would deal again anytime!!!
      thanks!!!

9. Prince of the netherworld, was amazing in his transaction.
      He bought a Volks Luna from me, and paid super fast!
      He ended up using his friends paypal, but I have full faith in him
      And everything went perfectly with that. So I wouldnt think twice.
      Not only was he nice, but hes great in communication!
      I highly recommend him to any seller ^^
      Thank You for a wonderful transaction!

10. Thanks for letting me buy your Volks bianca!!

Transactions were super quick. She was packed in well and is really nice. Lots of communication with me of whats happening.

Highly recommend him to anyone!

11. he Was a good seller.
      i bought a souseseiki head from him
      He Sent the sou head with ems and it arrived quikley and safely ^^
      I would buy from him again highly recommend~~~~^____^

12. He is a wonderful seller! he sold me a beautiful BTSSB outfit and was very curteous and helpful throughout the whole transaction. he was also very kind and contacted me several times, Thank you Prince_of_the_netherworld.

13. Here's an excellent feedback for Prince of the netherworld :)

He is extremely friendly and always contactable throughout the whole transaction. He even went the extra miles to make me a happy buyer :aheartbea He shipped her fast, and it arrived really well packed. Sara is also extremely cute as advertised :fangirl:

Prince of the netherworld, thank you for giving me such a wonderful experience and the chance to own the most adorable girl! To any one that is going to deal with him, I will recommend him strongly.

14. Prince_of_the_netherworld bought a fullset LE Volks outfit from me, and he was a great buyer! Very friendly, good communication and quick payment. Thanks so much! ^_^

15. I bought a fullset Volks Valentines outfit for YoSD from Prince and he was wonderful every step of the way. Shipping was fast, the only slow part of the transaction was because I was on holiday by the time the package was sent. Clothes in perfect condition! Thank you!

16. I bought a fullset Hina Ichigo set from prince_of_the_netherworld - the transaction was smooth with great communication!
      Everything was well packaged and quickly shipped! Thank you! :pcupcake

17. prince_of_the_netherworld bought a Volks dress set from me and it was a very pleasant transaction. Communication was great and payment was prompt. Thanks again!

18. prince_of_the_netherworld sold YoSD wig to me. And he was very lovely to deal with. Thanks again. :XD:

19. I bought a very cute Yotenshi Yuh painted by Docshul from Prince_of_the_netherworld.
      Pii is very friendly and nice to talk with. He even gave me the opportunity to get this beautiful doll by layaway!
      When I received the package I was surprised seeing how beautiful the doll was and the extras!! WOW!! He gave me 2 sets eyes, many clothes and even a boots :o
      Thank you very much Pii!! Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!!!!

:aheartbea - :aheartbea - :aheartbea - :aheartbea - :aheartbea

20. I purchased a Volks Luna from prince_of_the_netherworld... He is an absolute delight to deal with... Very professional, has great communication, great packaging but best of all he is amazingly kind:)
      :thumbup:thumbup for this superb seller and great friend;)
      ~Anthony