1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Spax13

Feb 15, 2008

1. Spax13 was in my DZ group order. Everything went smoothly in her part and she was very understanding. She kept excellent communication and paid me promptly when asked. She's such a sweet and wonderful person to deal with! I would definitely do business with her again. :aheartbea

2. Very fast payment, would love to work with her again.

3. I sold Spax13 a flexi-body on layaway. Communication was excellant and she paid for it in a timely manner. It was a succesful transaction. :whitetruffle

4. Spax13 hopped on a Puki order with me and was wonderful to deal with :)

5. Spax13 bought a doll from me on layaway. Perfect buyer! Excellent communications and all payments on time. Highly recommended!

6. Spax13 participated in my minimee GO and everything went very smoothly--payments were early and all necessary information was promptly given. She was very helpful and communicative during the process, which was much appreciated.

7. Spax13 bought a DES head from me! She was great to deal with, she payed promptly ^^
      Many thanks :)

8. i sold piki parts and wig to Spax13. great communication, fast payment. pleasure to deal with :)

9. Spax13 bought a doll head from me. Perfect buyer! Great communication, fast payment. This is my 2nd transaction with her and I highly recommend her as a buyer. thanks :)

10. Spax13 bought a jacket from me and it was an overall great transaction! Prompt payment and great communication, highly recommended.

11. Spax13 purchased a wig from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. An A+ transaction.

12. Spax13 bought a Puki outfit from me. Great buyer! Paid right away. Let me know when the item arrived. Thanks :aheartbea

13. Spax13 bought a pair of pants from me and paid right away. Wonderful buyer!

14. Jess is awesome. She bought an Iplehouse Barron body from me. She was very nice to talk to, and paid when she said she would. She did a layaway, and everything went great~
      Thanks, so much. <3

15. Spax13 bought some puki things from me. She was very quick and clear with communications and very patient while I made her things.

Thanks Spax13! Would love to do business with you again sometime! :)

16. Spax13 participated in my dreaming GO as well, and yet again, the transaction was flawless. Thanks again!

17. Spax13 bought two little dragon plushies from me and paid very quickly and had great communication..thanks so much

18. Spax13 bought two bodies from me a Domuya and a DIM. as well as one of my tiny toy key chains. She did a long layaway with me for the bodies and was great on making payments. I would be happy to sell to her any time and layaway would be fine too. MK

19. Spax13 purchased Senior Delf Annette's full set outfit, wig, and accessories from me. She paid faster than anticipated and stayed in touch throughout. Wonderful buyer and a super-nice person!

20. Spax13 bought a DES head from me with a make-up by me. Payment was very fast and she's a nice person to deal with. Thank you very much !