1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nurie

Feb 13, 2008

1. Please leave me feedback here! I'd very much appreciate it! Thank you!! :)

2. Nurie bought one of my Migidoll Ryu heads from me. She paid right away, let me know when the head arrived and was and incredibly pleasent person all around. I'd love to deal with her again any time. :)

3. Nurie purchased an SD13 boy body from me. She was easy to speak with and paid promptly. I wish every transaction was like this one! Highly recommended.

Thank you, take care!

4. Aww thanks guys!! Both of you are great!! :D Take care as well!! ^^

5. great buyer~ she paid quickly and asked questions promptly if there was any concern. deffinately recommend her!

6. I bought a MD Ryu from her..the face up is gorgeous..he arrived here safely..I'm soo happy <333 And I'd definitely buy from her again <3

7. I purchased a body from Nurie and it was a pleasant and easy transaction! Nurie was responsive to pm's and helpful in researching shipping costs, an excellent experience all around!

8. Nurie bought a Hana Angel from me and was lovely to work with. I will be happy to work with her again!

9. Nurie purchased a LE bluefairy wig from me. She was not only friendly and kept up great communication, but was fast with her payment and responses, and was a pleasure to work with. She even reimbursed me the difference in cost when I upgraded shipping myself to be on the safe side, though I never expected nor asked her to and was content to take it as a loss. Wonderful, polite, friendly, honest buyer. Would happily do business with her again! Thank you, Nurie!

10. Nurie is a wonderful buyer ^^ She bought from me a few unoa & lati items ^^ She paid quickly and we had a great comunication <3 Thanks so much again :*

11. I sold a Pipos Ringo kitty to Nurie. She was super fast to pay and really lovely in every way to deal with, Purrrfect:)
      Redastor.xo

12. I had a trade with Nurie and everything went smoothly. I would recommend her to everyone. She was a pleasure to deal with.
      Thanks again
      Amye/gloriasdream

13. Nurie sold me a Unoa faceplate. She was very helpful and answered pms. She is a great seller and I hope to buy from her again in the future.

14. I bought a white MSD mohair wig from her; she's a quick and pleasant seller! Thanks =D

15. I bought a pair of ED eyes from Nurie. She shipped immediately and the eyes were very well packed. She was friendly, and wonderful with communication.

Thanks hon!

16. Nurie purchased an Unoa lusis from me. Quick with payment and is a reliable buyer! Thanks!

17. Bought a wonderful wig from Nurie. The transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly! It arrived fast and was in great condition. Thank you so much!

18. :thumbup I bought a rosenlied wig from her and the transaction was fantastic :D Nurie was friendly and kind. She made sure that the item was packed carefully and helped me choose the best shipping method. She was speedy in her emails and the item was in excellent condition.

Thanks so much! :chocoberry

19. I sold a doll to Nurie (or rather, to Nurie's sister through her ;)) and she was a delight to deal with! All of her communication was super fast and she is clearly a very responsible buyer. Wouldn't hesitate to do a transaction with her again! :D

20. Another great transaction with Nurie :) I always have terrific transactions with her. Great buyer! thanks so much!