1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ahyu

Feb 3, 2008

1. Sold my Dollheart Angel Pink Feather to Ahyu, and it was an overall pleasant experience. Super friendly, great communication and super fast and reliable on her payments! Thank you again! :)

2. ahyu participated in my Dollmore group order and the transaction was perfect XD

Great person to deal with, thank you so much! <3

3. Sold to ahyu and the transaction went very smoothly. Prompt payment and good communications. Thanks! :)

4. Sold modded Nara head to ahyu. Very friendly to work with and paid promptly. Great transaction! :)

5. Just received two wigs. They are beautiful, very well packed and came promptly. Highly recommended. :fangirl:

6. Bought a kid delf from ahyu. It was a perfect transaction. I would buy from her again. Thanks Kim

7. Bought a white dollmore nightie from ahyu with a pair of socks added on. She shipped quickly and packaged the item extremely well. It looks super cute and fits my boy perfectly. Great seller.

8. I bought an MSD carrier from Ahyu. The transaction went perfectly. Communication was pleasant and prompt, and the item was shipped and arrived quickly. Thanks!

9. Ahyu sold me a lovely MSD Lolita Dress~Very beautiful, great condition, and I just love it. She was super sweet and always very kind. :D

10. I bought a set og clothes (Dress, wig and shoes) from Ahyu . And she was really nice to deal with, and shipped the items fast xD Thank you very much.

11. Just got a lovely little anor cream Luts dress MSD in the mail.. Everything went perfect with this lovely seller

12. Just received the mohair wig purchased from Ahyu. Great price, nice item; on top of that, Ahyu is friendly and has kept me inform of the shipping status.

Thank you, Ahyu :).

13. Ahyu purchased a paintbrush from me. Great transaction! She was polite, friendly and paid promptly. I would most certainly do business with her again. :thumbup

14. I bought a dollheart rabbit dress set from Ahyu. She was very nice and waited for funds to clear in my account. Thank you so much!!!!! ^___^

15. I purchased a wig from Ahyu with a money order. The communication was extremely prompt, pleasant and the wig arrived safely and well packaged. Thanks so much! I would do business with Ahyu again!

16. Ahyu purchased two heads (?!!!) from me. She was great to deal with and I'd happily do so again.

17. I purchased a pink wig from Ahyu , It was quickly shipped. I was informed of shipping notice and she was very nice. ^_^
      The wig was soooo soft. I love it. Thank you.

18. Ahyu participated in my Luts group order. It was great! She made the process work like clockwork. Thank you!

19. Ahyu bought a couple of pocket watches from me.
      Pleasant communication, and fast payment. Thank you! =^_^=

20. Ahyu is suuuuper friendly and also participated in my second For My Doll group order. :) She's easy to get along with, quick with invoice payments and great with communication! I'd love to have her in any of my future orders and she definitely gets my recommendation as a buyer.

:clover Thank you so much for being in my group order! Much appreciated!! :clover