1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kellyhime

Jan 14, 2008

1. I've never started a feedback thread before, since I've been here so long, but don't sell a lot, but since I have been doing so many commissions lately, I thought that it would be nice to make a place where my customers can let me know that they received everything okay.

Thank so much in advance!:D

2. I commissioned Kellyhime for a Josephine gown recently and she's great to work with! I always got fast replies to PM:s and the quality of the gown is just lovely.
      Don't hesitate to commission Kellyhime, she's the best! :D

3. Great Positive feedback for kellyhime! I've bought a wig from her and it's great!!! Thank you!

4. I purchased an doll head from Kellyhime, she kept me informed of its shipment and it arrived quickly :) She is a very nice seller.

5. I commissioned a lovely dress from Kellyhime; it's just what I wanted, and she was excellent to work with! Highly recommend.

6. Commissioned a dress from Kellyhime; everything was perfect. High quality work, and done in a reasonable timeframe. Would definitely do business with her again.

7. I commissioned Kellyhime for a Mana dress, She did a wonderful job, great quality.
      She's a really friendly person, good with answering Pm's quickly.
      I will defiantly ask for more commissions from her in the future~!
      :aheartbea

8. Perfect transaction for a Yo Wig ^___^, fastes delivery and kind comunication! :D

9. I sold a Volks SD13 body to Kellyhime. great communication & super fast payment! I will definitely do business with her again. thanks!

10. I commissioned two outfits from Kellyhime, and received both done exactly to my specifications. They fit my dolls wonderfully, which is a challenge considering IchiGo is modded from a girl's body. She was pleasant throughout the transaction and kept me updated through her work process.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks, Kellyhime!

11. I have just had another very pleasant transaction with Kellyhime. I bought a wig for my new YoSD girl, and it arrived today promptly and gorgeous. Thank you very much:)

12. I commissioned an outfit by Kellyhime and she was very pleasant to deal with. She kept me updated with the process and the shipping and corrected a sizing issue. I hope to commission more outfits from her in the future!

13. I commissioned an outfit from Kellyhime. She was so nice to deal with and the outfit was spectacular. I can't thank her enough! I would most certainly commission an outfit in the future, thanks!

14. Kellyhime bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

15. Received a pair of pink eyes from Kellyhime. Beautiful and shipped very well! Thanks so much! :):aheartbea

16. Kelly did a super commission for me, it was a fabulous experience. she is quick to respond, detailed and precise, her objective was to please me, and she did! many times over. top notch experience...... oh, in case your curious it was 3 gowns with pantaloons, and mobcaps, in 3 different coordinating colors, and lovely trims for 3 different size dolls, i really challenged her on this one.

17. I commissioned two of the Josephine style gowns that Kelly has created and they are both lovely and very feminine! Kelly is really nice to deal with and we had excellent communication. I would definitely recommend doing business with her if you have the chance. Thanks, Kelly!

18. I commissioned an original outfit from Kellyhime, who was quick to respond, very helpful and responsive, and her objective was to please. Whatever concerns I had she was quick to offer a solution and advise.
      Very friendly~! would love to commission her again~! Very detailed work for SUCH a tiny outift (Yosd).

Thanks <3

19. I commissioned her for 2 model doll sized outfits. The outfits were beautiful and very detailed and they fit perfectly. Communication was also excellent and int. shipping fast.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Commission Kellyhime to make a Fate/Stay Night Saber cosplay for my Delf Lishe. Excellent job! :) Thank you!